Chapter 10 -

In the last chapter..

I just hope you find happiness in this place. I will support you, no matter what.. But.. The sad thing about all this is that you think of me like a brother.. And it kills me to know what I've been friend zoned.

And so it continues..

=•Cheyennes POV•=

I walked away from the group, knife and weapons at hand.

I took my logo off everything so they wouldn't know it was me. I already sorted everything out in an apartment near the Safezone they were at.

I ran there, my bag filled with supplies from them. I opened the door and found my trusty sniper waiting by the window for me.

I put the dark purple - almost black - bag on the floor by the window. I adjusted myself and aimed.

=•Alena's POV•=

I saw a mean looking girl with a blonde streak in her hair in a window above us. She had a deadly looking smirk on her face as she aimed towards (Y/n)-Chan.

I ran, grabbed her hand and ran behind the shelters.

"Alena, what's wrong? Why did you do that?" She asks softly.

"I.. Sorry.. I just saw someone aiming a gun at you" I say looking down at my dirty purple shoes.

"What did they look like?" She questions, adjusting her shirt slightly.

I just pointed to the window that now had a resting sniper gun there. She sighed and mumbled something under her breath. I just ignored it as I had different things on my mind.

I walked over to Russ. Maybe he knew what was going on.

"Russ?" I call out.

He shows up beside me.

"Whatcha want, kiddo?" He asks calmly, ruffling my hair

"Uh.. What do you know about a girl with a blonde streak?" I mumble.

He somehow heard me. He had a shocked expression on his face as he looked at me. Sean came up next to us, his now light green hair was swept to one side carelessly.

"What're we talking about?" He asked in a bubbly tone, looking at Russ, then to me.

I repeat the question I asked Russ. Sean ran a hand through his nice green hair as he thought.

"Cheyenne? She always had something for (Y/n), she always seemed like she wanted to murder her or something. To be hon..."

His voice faded out as I started to think about Cheyenne.

~Marks POV~

I looked over at Sean, Russ and Alena. My green haired friend just looked alerted, Russ looked shocked and Alena had a blank face. I floofed my fading red hair as I walked over to them.

"Hello!" My voice held a sense of pride. It's just a natural thing to do.

There was silence.