Chapter 3 - Suicide Squad.. Kinda

Edited
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

In the last chapter..

She opened the door, blowing at her nails. "Oh, thanks (n/n). Can you bring them inside?" She said, glancing at me, nervous to how I'd react to him. I just walked in, placed them on her bed, then walked out.

Sorry, I just don't want to be in the same room as him..

And so it continues..

*3 Years Later*

~Y/n's POV~

Felix and Marzia was both by my side. We had killed most of the infected in the surrounding area. There were only a few left that won't bother us.

We all were covered in blood. I know, such a big surprise after a big massacre of the muertos.

"That should be it for now." Marzia said, brushing the rouge hairs from her ponytail to behind her ear.

"Only for now." Felix breathed out. We started to head back to the others. They weren't that far, only about a block away.

Oh, I forgot to mention. The people we're on our way back to are Dan, Ken, Krism, Mark, Mary, Minx, Phil and Sean/Jack.

We all found each other after we cleared a shopping centre.

We soon reached the apartment building that looks burnt and worn out. That was our hideout for now.

I saw Minx peaking out of the window, with a sniper, ready to shoot any infected and bandits coming towards the building.

She saw the three of us and waved. We all smiled and waved back.

"Looks like Minx is on duty." I said, looking over at the 2 year old couple.

It was a cute sight. Felix was side hugging Marzia while her arms hung loosely around his waist. I smiled at the couple. Wishing I could find happiness like that during this hell.

We climbed up the 3 flights of steps that leads to the apartment we were staying at. At the door waiting for us, was Mark and Sean.

Mark had his fading red hair and Sean obviously had his light green hair that's never seen a different colour apart from his natural brown hair. But hey, he's true to his channel. Sean also had a cute little septic-eye, hanging off his pistol that was in his hand. And Mark had a Tiny Box Tim on his.

We all have our channel logos on all of our guns. It's just so we know whos is whos.

It's also kinda because we all miss the channels that we can't reach anymore.

"Hey there." I say casually, doing finger guns as we're walking up the stairs to the the people I call friends.

"Hi (Y/n)!" Jack says, his voice full of joy. He leaps off the wall he was leaning against to regain his posture.

"Hey (N/n)," Mark says, saying my nickname instead of my actual name.

"What have we missed?" I said as I adjusted the (f/c) bag on my back.

"Nothing much, just a few walkers." Mark informs you.

"We've just been talking about life when this blows over." Jack butts in, all giddy. He's so excitable, like a little Jack Russel puppy.

I smile and nod my head in acknowledgement as I walk past the two 5'9 men. I saw Dan and Phil laying on the worn sofa we had, their bags near them on the floor.

Mary and Ken, sitting next to each other, their backs against the wall, with their bags next to each other just in case we need to run.

Minx was on sniper duty and Krism was sitting near her, talking. Mark and Jack, just stood near the kitchen, laughing. Everyone here has someone..

(Y/n)! Don't think about this now, you've survived 2 years without a partner in crime. Let's survive another 2. I scolded myself.

"(Y/n)!" That broke me out of my train of thoughts. "Huh? What have I missed? Is anything coming?" I said reaching to my silver pistol out.

"Don't worry, nothing coming, you just looked lost in thought. Sorry." Jack said, walking over and side hugging me.

We all heard knocking on the door.

I looked over at Minx, the look she gave me yelled that nothing should be around.

Jacks arm fell off my shoulders as I tip-toed to the door, with my pistol out. We didn't have a peep hole so we had to physically see what it was.

I quickly and quietly asked Felix and Ken to back me up, In case anything goes wrong.

The knocking continued through all of this, only taking 4-6 seconds break. I put my ear up to the door. As I did, the knocking stopped and whispers took its place.

"Looks like no-ones in there," a monotone female voice spoke.

"B-but I heard talking.. I swear!" A calming voice stutters.

I looked over at the boys. They only could hear mumbles.. I motioned for them to come over. Quietly. They both took my place as I readied my pistol. We don't know who they are, safety is the most important. Felix's eyes lit up as he heard the voice speak.

He opened the door, hitting Kens head in the process, and hugged a masked man.

He was wearing a dark green hoodie, with dark blue jeans. I noticed a small marshmallow type character on the sleeve of his jumper.

"Felix.. Who's this?" I asked, my gun still fixed on the others.

I took a look at them. The girl next the the masked person had a blonde stream of hair, framing a side of her face. It looked like a fringe, as it was cut shorter than the hair in her ponytail.

Behind those two were 4 people. A brown haired guy with glasses, another guy with darker hair, a tall man with dark hair, like the second one but with a green and blue bandana, and a girl with red hair.

"This is Cry! My Senpai-kun!" Felix exclaimed, excited to see his friend again. "Hi, friend" I say, lowering my gun that had a (y/l) on it.

I looked over his mask.. It seemed familiar.. so does the name.. I just brushed it off. It must be important if I can't remember it.

"Who's your friends, Cry?" I asked looking at the people behind the couple. "Oh, uh.. The one with glasses is Russ, the dark haired guy is Jund, the one with the bandana is Snake and the girl with red hair is Red. Also, the girl next to me is my lovely girlfriend, Cheyenne!"

Ooo.. They met Cry and the late night crew! How do you think they'll get along? Will (y/n) let them in easily? Only one way to find out.. And that's next week.. Or as soon as I finish and look over the chapter.. Anyways, stay awesome, Bye bye!

Word count (including this): 1157

Date Posted: 2/08/16

Date Edited: 19/11/16
                         18/8/17