Chapter 2 - Zombie Streams

Edited
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

In the last chapter..

I quickly, but quietly closed the door behind me. However, knowing my luck, i managed to get my hair jammed in the doorframe. It pulled my back, causing me to let out a slight yelp.

After the slight mishap, I walked and sat on my bed, and grabbed my laptop. As soon as I put the laptop on my lap and the headphones on my head, my door opened and in my doorway stood someone who I haven't seen in a while.

And so it continues..

~Y/n's POV~

A guy with the name of Chad*. The one who caused the nasty breakup. Of course, Felix was there to help me get through it with the help of videogames and food. What can't food fix?

Anyways, Chad was in my doorway, staring at me. Lust and confusion laced in his eyes. I felt uncomfortable and shifted awkwardly under his piercing gaze.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. "I live here, unlike you." I replied, getting Twitch up on my computer. The clicks of the mouse and the occasional keyboard tap echoing throughout the room.

"Oh.. Eliza never told me that.." He said, while looking around my (f/c) painted walls that had a few YouTubers screen names written on them.

The one that stood out though was 'CRYAOTIC'. It was written in Black/White, in fancy cursive. It also had a lil' sup guy next to it.

Chad looked at it, with a face of disgust. "Who is Chaotic?" He asked.

"Firstly, it's Cryaotic, not Chaotic. And secondly, it's none of your business.. Now that you had a great time nosing about, it's time that you should leave." I said, putting my laptop to the side and guiding him to the door.

"Baka." I mumbled as I pushed him out.

I locked the door to stop anyone else coming in.

(A/n // I've never watched a Cry livestream, so please forgive me for it •—•)

I opened my laptop back up, Cry's stream with The Late Night Crew was playing. They were in the middle of playing Town Of Salem. I decided to join them for the next match, opening the traitorous game in the next tab, and turning the music off for it in the process.

I put the stream on one side of the screen, while Town Of Salem was on the other side.
(A/n, You know what it's like.. Right?)

I was listening to them, as I started it up. They mentioned that they'll start a new game as soon as the round ends.

'That's my opportunity to join them.' I thought. They told us the game and let everyone watching the stream join.

I set my name as (N/n). I obviously knew who Cry was and his role due to the stream, so whatever class I got, I would help him.

Turns out, I had the role of the Godfather. However, I used it to my advantage as the mafia won the game! Giving me a strike on the (f/n) / cry leaderboard.