Chapter 17

Time has been paused for a few months. The sun never rises, that's to be expected. It's been nice, you've gotten closer to Summer, Morty, and Rick. You still felt that odd connection with him, but continued to repress it. They had cleaned up the house and you had run the drugs from your system. At the moment you playing video games on the stolen system and tv. 

"Aaaaaaannnnddddd!!!!!" You yelled leaning on the couch trying to make the character move faster, "Your FUCKED BOI!!" You laughed as you shot morty 

Morty tossed the controller angrily on the coffee crossing his arms like an angry four year old. You laughed loudly and nudged him with your elbow. He chuckled a small smile pulling on his lips. Rick entered a slight wobble in his step. 

"M-m-m-Morty!" Rick slurred drunkenly, "I-I-I-if you t-think about it she's cheating h-h-h-her brain process information f-f-faster than yours!" Rick said gripping Mortys face in his hands and shaking him a little 

"Ah jeez, Rick!" Morty said trying to get out of his grip, before Morty could speak you cut in.

"How do you know my brain processes information differently?" You asked

"I-I-I-I-I-I've watched you g-g-g-guys play this game l-l-like a hundred times!" He dropped Morty back to the couch and stared at you, "W-when presented with a new p-p-p-problem or s-s-s-situation you answered it almost a-a-a minute f-f-f-faster!" He was close enough where you could smell the alcohol on his breath, "Y-y-your almost a-a-a-as smart a-a-as me!" 

You cocked a brow, "Almost as smart?" 

"A-a-a-and standoffish!" He added in a drunk slur 

Suddenly he calousped forward onto you causing you to jump slightly. Your cheeks flushed a dark crimson as your eyes flashed towards Morty. You could hear his soft snores and feel his hot on your cleavage. You flashed your eyes down at rick then back at Morty whom shrugged. 

"He passed out." Morty stated nonchalantly 

"No shit Sherlock!" You said, "Help me get him to his room." 

Morty sighed slightly and helped you lift rick up. You threw his arm over your shoulders as Morty does the same. You both managed to drag rick up the stairs and into his room. You dropped him face first in the bed as he mumbled something unintelligible. You pulled his lab coat off him and hung it on the bed frame. You turned off the lights and followed Morty out. You sat back down in your spot of the couch. You huffed a little grabbing your controller.

"S-so is rick always drunk or is it just every so often?" You asked Morty starting a new round 

He paused to think about this, "Umm.. H-he's kinda drunk all the time, but not really knock out drunk." 

You grunted slightly turning your attention towards the screen. 

(Time skip) 

You yawned softly pulling the blackest farther up your lap. You were watching a movie at what you think was around midnight. Summer and Morty said they were going to sleep, you didn't stop them, you liked the quiet. You played more adult like movies as they slept. The beginnings of a sex sene were starting when arms wrapped around your shoulders. You were about to scream from panic when a hand was gently placed over your mouth.

"Shhh, wouldn't want Summer and Morty waking up." A voice purred near your ear

You heaved a sigh of relief, it was Rick. You relaxed slightly as Ricks attention was directed to the tv. You felt a slight heat rise in your cheeks as he chuckled quietly. The more you've heard that chuckle the more you've fell in love with it.... fell in love with it.. the phrase sounded weird to you. Like a child cursing for the first time, a whole over dictionary or words opens up. 

"Watching quite the adult material, aren't you, bunny?" Rick hummed coming around the couch and sat close to you.       

"I-I guess you could call it that." You replied quietly moving your feet to the floor 

You it wasn't hard to get the room to optimal darknes, being that the world was paused at around 1:30am. But you had placed a few snacks on the coffee table. Most of which included, chocolate chips and tiny marshmallows. A bottle of wine sat in a bucket beside the table and a cup was before you. You gripped it in your fingers and swirled it around. You watched as the red liquid spun out until it was still and took a sip. You almost spit it back out when you felt a hand on your thigh. 

You placed the wine back down and looked towards rick. A playful grin was across his face as he continued to watch the movie. Your cheeks flushed a deepening red as you turned your eyes back to the movie. He gently raced his fingers up and down your thigh. You took a sharp breath and held it. The sene was getting more intense as you felt Rick press closer to your side. In one distracted moment you were quickly pinned beneath him. 

Blood quickly rushed to your face as you stared into his deep blue eyes. There was something off about them something that wasn't there before. His pupils looked almost slitted your eyes trailed down his face, his grin was too sinister, his teeth too sharp. You furrowed your brows the flustered feeling in your chest falling. 

"What's wrong, bunny?~"  he mumbled his nose touching yours 

"Y-y-your not rick." You whispered trying to shuffle away 

"I'm as rick as a rick can be.~" he whispered placing a marshmallow in your mouth 

This was starting to worry you as you struggled to get out of his grip. He just chuckled darkly nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck. You flintched away from his touch causing him to chuckle. He snatched your right wrist leaving your left free. You gazed around for escape. wine bottle! You gripped the neck of the bottle as this rick gazed at your wrist as though it was a piece of art. 

"Not tagged a see.~" he chuckled, "Good~" He stared down at your worried face with a pointed grin, "Now are you going to be a good girl or a bad one?~" he said leaning in towards your face 

He kissed you hard then pulled away and drag his tongue down your cheek. Your breath was caught in your chest as tears filled your eyes. Tears started to fall as he raised up to look at his progress from a higher perspective. His grin widened at your tears. 

"First timer too?~" he chuckled, "This one was quite the sc-!" 

You swung the bottle as hard as you could smashing it into his temple. The green glass shattered and the dark crimson liquid spattered. You saw a brief moment of surprise on his face the he passed out. You kicked his body to the floor adrenaline coursing painfully through your veins as you backed up over the edge of the couch trying to get as far from this rick as you could. Your back hit the wall. You felt the tears boil down your face. There was one thing you could understand clearly this was NOT rick. 

You heard people rushing down the stairs. Your eyes were fixated on the body on the floor. A brighter shade of red as starting to fill the color of the wine. Your knuckles were turning white from your grip on the now shattered bottle neck you were surprised it didn't break in your hand. You were heaving large gasping breaths trying to calm your nerves. The lights switched on and gasped rippled the room. 

"(Y/n)?!"  You shot your head toward the doorway, Rick. 

Your rick.