6. Built. Destroy. Rebuild.

ZACK

An absolute sense of mission.

A fresh air enveloped with a sun up in the sky as I exited at open gates of North Carolina's airport. A freezing chill ran on my spin as I smelled the air.

I started looking at the bus stops and people walking inside of it. When I turned to my left, a waving hand made an appearance. I started walking to its direction and found John Tasarov with a boy and Damon. A sneer played on Damon's face, whenever the other boy had a blank face.

John started, "Welcome to North Carolina, my boy."

I said with a fake smile, "Good to be here, Uncle John."

I turned to other of his companions and greeted my arch enemy, "Damon."

A sick smirk on his lips when he said, "Zack."

I merely played his game by giving him a nod. I looked at the other individual, when John's voice rang, "Zack, meet Mario Moretti. He is Silas's son."

A courteous nod of acknowledgement I gave to him and looked at him from head to toe. He didn't look much older or experienced, however, he had a cold mask that would creep anyone who wasn't accustomed.

Damon bragged, "Have you seen my ride?"

A single yellow neon-splashed motorcycle, along with his neon yellow jacket. It appeared that he had matched with his motorcycle. Another feature that popped was the red wheels, along with the fresh paint that lingered the air, which smelled foul.

My eyes narrowed, but he continued, "I arranged the best piece of motorcycle that keeps revving just at the right speed. I arranged the best racing motorcycle, which you never once tried to offer your clients."

A realisation crossed my veins and I said, "My job is to make the client happy on whatever they require and no one, yet, requested a racing motorcycle."

Damon narrowed his eyes and opened his mouth, just to be interrupted by John, "We should be starting making our way to Damon's house."

I inclined my head and followed John to the car, but I winked at Damon when his anger started making an appearance.

I sat in the first car with John, who was looking outside with his thousand thoughts. John was the North Carolina Boss and being in the territory had his disadvantages. However, the plan was to find the problem as soon as possible, so I could go back to New York as soon as possible. In the passenger seat was the young boy, who also looked very distracted with his thoughts.

Intuition is a very powerful thing, more powerful than intellect.

*

John left me and Mario at Damon's house. It was a small mansion that looked pristine and without any faults, however, everyone knew that he was a monster that everyone hated. I realised during the ride that his sister was going to marry Damon, so I decided to find more from the boy.

I started, "I realise that John introduced us, but I would like to do on my own. My name is Zack Donati."

The boy gave me a small smile, "Mario Moretti, Sir."

I shook my head and said with a smile, "You can call me Zack."

He nodded once at me and looked antsy to be alone with me. I continued, "Are you waiting for someone?"

He looked at me and answered, "No, Zack. Just Damon... He shouldn't be out there with that motorcycle too long."

That perked my interest, as I thought that only had an interested in this business. I asked, "And why is that?"