Fire In The Streets - {2017 Update} Under Editing

Oh, hi there!

  It's been a long time.  Four and a half years since I started Fire in the Streets and over one year since I last posted a chapter.  If you're someone who was following me back then, you might've noticed that I changed the title to 'On Hiatus' and labelled my account as inactive.  That's because I had simply run out of inspiration for this fanfiction.  Plus, with university/college on the horizon, I couldn't see how I was going to manage writing as well.

  Well, now I'm on summer break (Southern Hemisphere), waiting for the first semester of my second year of uni to start.  I know that a lot of people have stopped reading this fic, but I really don't like leaving things unfinished.  So I've thought about where the story could go, and I've decided to finish Fire in the Streets!

  Since this story was written so long ago, to me the writing style and vocab and everything is just...bleugh.  So I'm going back and editing all the past chapters - when I say edited, it's more like rewriting everything and cringing at all the cringe.  If you've had this saved in your library (why would you omg I'd have deleted it by now tbh) and are seeing this update, I suggest going back and reading the story from the start because even I had no idea what was going on when I picked this up again.  Also, I've thrown in some things and changed some plot stuff, so yeah rereading would be a good idea.

  That's all for now!  There will probably only be a few chapters until the ending.  I'm editing Chapter 13 at the time of posting this.  Once all the chapters are edited/rewritten, a new chapter will be up soon :)