Epilogue

Chelsea's Pov

"Natalia!" I exclaim, running after the little toddler who had no pants on.

She giggles in excitement, her black hair that she had inherited from her mother was flapping in the air widely.

It had been two years since that day.

"Natalia no!" I yell with wide eyes when I see her rush towards the stairs, but before I could do something, she had already launched herself and was now standing at the end of the staircase.

She had also inherited her mothers abilities.

I hold onto the railing to catch my breath and feel the sweat start to form on my forehead. Natalia bends over and starts to slap her bare bum cheeks. She had also inherited her mothers attitude.

"You are going to wear pants young lady" I say determined, running down the stairs.

She looks up at me, one eye green and the other violet. She looks so much like Kat, it sometimes made me tear up.

I missed her.

Natalia squeals before dashing off once more all around the house, myself hot on her tail. Her little legs were moving as fast as she can and she had the most adorable grin on her face.

How are toddlers so fast?! It looks like I'll have to go towards drastic measures.

"Natalia if you put your pants on I'll give you a cookie" I yell after her.

She halts in her steps, allowing me to almost make contact but I stop myself right in time. I've got you now, you little rascal.

She turns herself towards me and starts to make graby hands at me, "cookie! Cookie!"

I almost coo at the sight but remember I'm black mailing a toddler so she'll put pants on.

I kneel down and finally dress her before picking her up in my arms and walking towards the kitchen. Natalia yanks my hair but I was so use to it, I just let her do whatever she pleases.

"Blackmail? Really?"

I spin around and see Danny leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and a smirk plastered on his face. Natalia starts to thrash around in my arms as soon as she sees Danny, her big eyes twinkling.

"Come here baby girl" Danny laughs, scooping her up from my arms. She immediately wraps her little arms around his neck and starts to snuggle in his neck, not before she sends me a sneaky smirk.

That sneakily bitc- wait hold up Chelsea, this is your niece. Control yourself.

I glare at the mischievous thing before I hear little footsteps rushing towards me.

Oh no. And then a stark naked little boy speeds past me.

"Aiden!" I gasp, running after him.

I hear Danny laugh before I snap my head towards him and give him a lethal look. He immediately shuts up and looks at the ceiling.

Yeah. That's what I thought.

"Hurry up and help me" I growl, "if Aiden is loose, then Noah can't be far behind."