I Am Going To Live

I walk in the all too familiar cellars underground with Ryder. The stench had gotten lighter since I had freed everyone. There was no more rotting flesh to stink up the place. It's funny how I was staying in these prison cells a week ago as a prisoner and now I'm free as a bird. Well, kind of.

I hear grunts and profanity as we walk in deeper, right at the back of the cells. The impact of fist hitting flesh echoing throughout the place.

"I'm guessing the boys are having a little fun?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"Something like that" Ryder smirks, reaching for my hand and cupping it. His warmth making me feel calmer.

Our footsteps clicking against the rough concrete as we got closer to the cell, where all the boys were at.
He abruptly stops, causing me to hit my nose against his back. "Son of a bitch!"

I hold my nose and squeeze my eyes shut. If I didn't know better I thought I had rammed into a brick wall.

Curse you back muscles!

"Oh shit!" Ryder's hands reach out towards my nose and starts to gently rub it. "Sorry" he smiles.

"Yeah, you better be" I grumble under my breath. "Why did you stop?"

We were so close to the boys and the pieces of shits, I could see them clearly, but they couldn't see us.

"You sure you want to do this?" Ryder asks his voice stern, his brown eyes stormy.

I look at a beaten Ted and Joe, and a passed out Lucinda and my blood boils. They've destroyed everything. No way I'm going to let them destroy me.

"I've never been surer" I grit my teeth, and link my hand with Ryder's.

Ryder stares at me for awhile and I roll my eyes and raise my eyebrows. He leans in and places his lips to my ear. His hot breath making me shiver in delight.

"You are an amazing women" he whispers, placing a kiss on my cheek.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath with my nose. I slowly open them and look at Ryder lustfully. I go on my tippy toes and plant a soft kiss to his lips.

He pulls away from me leaving me with a pouty face, "I don't think this is the cleanest place to fuck you."

Damn! I really need to get my hormones in check!

I smirk and take my hand out of his and run my hands down his chest, "you're right" I mummer, I kiss his neck slyly and hear him groan.

I smirk against his neck and pull away quickly, walking towards the cell, leaving a very hot and bothered gang leader behind me. I stifle a giggle as I walk closer, god I'm such a tease.

I see Danny and Nathan leaning against the wall, outside of the cell huffing widely. Did something happen?! I run up to them and scan them for any injuries.

"Don't worry, we're not hurt" Danny manages to get out.

I look at Nathan and already find him staring at me, "you ok?" I ask, worried.

He nods, "they're a lot harder to beat them until they tell us" he slides down the wall, his legs giving up.

I hear groans to my side and see James beating up Ted and Daniel beating up Joe furiously.

Oh my god.

It was like a massacre. The blood was thick and was all over the cell. Joe and Ted were starting to not look like themselves anymore. They were tied to the seats as they were being beaten to death.