Detention

Katrinas outfit ^^^^
------------------------------------

I slam my fists on my alarm clock and groan loudly. 

Who's absolutely exhausted? Me.

I sit up stiffly and run a hand down my face. I was still in my clothes from the night before so I stumble to my bathroom and take a much needed shower. I stay in the shower longer than usual, letting the warm water heat up my muscles, my favourite pineapple scented shampoo cleansing all the oils. 

The cold hits me and I shiver as I get out of my bathroom and walk into my closet. I really can't be bothered today. I mean why does school start so early? Scientifically our brains aren't meant to work till ten am and here I am, in my closet at seven am in the morning getting ready for school.

I check my appearance one more time before gathering my things and walking down stairs, immediately hearing the shouts and laughter of my family. My mum has no idea about the whole underground street fighting thing which benefited me because if she found out I'm pretty sure I would be buried alive. 

Even though my dad trained my brothers and I for years my mum was never a really big fan of violence. I could remember my childhood was filled of after school activities, one of the major lessons was martial arts. By the time I was sixteen I had learnt how to kick box, mastered Judo and Mui Tai, with some gymnastics and parkour lessons on the side. 

The main reason I went to The Ring was because of my anger. It was a major issue since the incident which impacted my life still to this day. It didn't make things easy when my dad and brothers also has anger issues. Thankfully for us my mom was the calm one. 

"Katrina hurry up, you're going to be late!" mom scolds.

I take a seat at the dinner table and start to stuff my face with the chefs cooking but I could feel my brothers staring at me. I peer up and see my brothers glaring at me which I raised my eyebrows at. 

Zach glances towards the hallway and I sigh deeply, clearly this was going to be an interrogation and I was not in the mood for it. I finish my breakfast and stretch my arms over my head but I'm soon being dragged from my seat to the garage. 

I groan loudly and lean against my car whilst two angry boys tower over me. Why do they have to be so tall? 

"What!?" I exclaim. 

"Have you been messing with Ryder and his gang?" Zach accuses.

My eyes widen for a brief second, how the fuck did they know? I sigh, no point lying. 

"So what if I did?" I say, lighting a cigarette.

Drew face palms and runs his hand down his face. 

"Katrina!" Zach yells.

"It's not like I asked to pick a fight with Ryder and his friends" I snap. 

"How do you always end up in situations like these?" Drew scolds. 

"How do you always end up talking like a dick?" I remark sarcastically. 

"Kat" Zach says sternly, crossing his arms over his chest. 

I put my cigarette out and unlock my car, "I can take care of myself."

I get in and drive off to school. I didn't need my brothers to look out for me and make a big deal out of it and besides Ryder and I will never get involved with each other again. I turn my radio up and just drive to school, I didn't want to think about this. 

I park the car and start to walk towards the main entrance of the school. 

"No cigarettes this morning, Miss Katrina?"