Going out

Katrina's dress ^^

"How about this?" Chelsea asks, holding up a gold sequinned dress.

I scrunch up my face in disgust and she continues looking through my closet.

"How about this?" She shows me a white long sleeved dress.

"White?" I grimace.

She rolls her eyes but goes back to the rack of dresses.

"Aha!" She shouts excitedly, "got it!"

I look up and see Chelsea smiling, holding a long sleeved sequinned black dress. It had a deep cut at the back and it was very short.

Perfect.

I run my fingers down the dress, savouring the material. I forgot I even had this thing.

"I'm wearing this red one."

I look up still not leaving my hands from the material, "go for it."

I blast the music and we start to get ready. The dress accentuated my curves and stuck to me like a second skin, I loved it.

After we had finished getting ready I drive us to Chelsea's house. Her parents were away on business so when we come home drunk off our asses there won't be any consequences.

We get to the club and get our fake IDs ready. Not like we'll need it. The bouncer lets us in without question and immediately the music blasts through my ears.

The beat running though my body and making me sway my hips a little. We walk towards the bar and order ourselves a drink.

I swing my hips side to side feeling the effect of alcohol and Chelsea and I walk towards the dance floor. I laugh and dance, forgetting everything.

After ten minutes of dancing Chelsea grabs my arm and pulls me closer.

"Turn around" Chelsea yells over the noise.

My eyebrows furrow in confusion and I turn.

Fuck!

My favourite people just walk in and boy were they looking fine. My eyes go straight towards Ryder and I scan his gorgeous face. His black top with the rolled up sleeves made his muscular frame really stand out and his hair was styled back.

He scans the crowd and before he can see me I grab Chelsea's hand and drag her towards the bar.

"Fuck! You're not drunk yet" she frowns, pouting, 

Even if I was drunk there was no way that i'm going to spend my time with those dicks. I just wanted to have one night away from the bullshit but I guess I wasn't that lucky.

I see Ryder and Danny walk towards us making me  yelp and to climb over the bar. I kneel and hide behind the counter.

"Are you crazy?!" She yells annoyed.

"Shh!" I snap, trying to turn myself invisible.

"Chelsea?" I hear Danny ask.

"Oh hey Danny" she says over the top trying to be casual. I cringe and slap my hand over my face.
"Coincidence meeting you here" she says cheerfully, remind me to book her some acting classes.

"Yeah" he says confused, "are you here alone?"

I tense, you better lie.

I see the bartender stalking over this way looking at me angrily. I shake my head and mouth no, but he still comes over.