In love

I start to walk inside the estate but to be pulled roughly inside.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

I look at Ryder in surprise. His furious face glaring at me like I actually did something wrong. I quickly recompose myself and my shocked expression turns to pure anger.

I yank my arm away and glare at the over protective gang leader.

"What's wrong with me?! What's wrong with you, you jackass!"I yell angrily.

"How many times am I going to repeat myself Katrina?! It's not safe! Can't you fucking listen to me for once?! Do you have to be such a stubborn bitch?!" He snaps.

I let the 'bitch' statement slide and I narrow my eyes at the ridiculously good looking but an idiot nether the less, Ryder Black.

"Yes!"

He screams in frustration and punches the wall, causing it to smash. I roll my eyes at his antics and see the rest of the boys rush in with guns in their hands.

So dramatic.

"Who do we have to kill?!" Nathan asks looking around.

"Him" I shout, pointing at the now seething Ryder.

The boys all sigh and tuck the guns away when they realise there was no real danger. But there soon will be if this shit continued any longer.

"You have disobeyed me for the last time. I will not tolerate such disrespect and disobedience."

"What am I?! Your dog?! You don't control me! I'm my own person" I exclaim. "I'm sick and tired of this! I want to go home!"

"You know exactly why you can't do that" Ryder grits out, clenching his fists by his side.

I scream out load and throw a vase into the wall.

"That was my grandmothers!" Dani yells, running towards the broken vase.

"What happened to your hands?"

I close my eyes and dread what was going to happen next. Damn Daniel and his eagle eyes, always seeing everything.

Ryder snaps his vision to my hands and barges next to me. "What the fuck is this?'" He asks holding my hands in the air.

His touch making me weak to my knees but luckily my anger was ahead of me.

"I went a bit too rough on the punching bag" I say shrugging my shoulders, "no big deal."

"Your knuckles just healed! What's going on with you?!"

If only I knew.

I snatch my hands back and walk away from him.
"I don't need to explain myself to you."

"Excuse me?" Ryder snaps, storming after me.

"You don't own me" I retort.

"Listen here Katrina, don't start-

"Leave me alone" I yell, cutting him off.

"Enough!"

Ryder and I snap our heads to a fuming Danny, his arms were crossed over his chest and his eyes narrowed into slits. His face full on anger. I looked at the piece of the vase in Danny's hands and immediately felt sorry.

"Ive had enough of the both of you. Go to your rooms" he snaps, pointing to the staircase.

What? Rooms? He can't send me to my room! He isn't my father!