"Nothing. Just that your mum probably hates my ass now."

"No she doesn't!"

"How are you so sure?"

"If anything she most likely likes you more now. Hearing about her son's 'heroic actions' is flattering to her."

I give him a smile and he returns it.

"You mean my heroic actions. You owe me you know."

He smiles and hits my arm playfully.

"I know, I know. What about I make it up to you. Today. I'll take you out to dinner, just the two of us away from here?"

I had been planning to take Louis all along to a restaurant a couple hours away, obviously where no one we know would see us. It's fancy, very.

"Today?"

He tries to hide how excited he is but I know him better than he thinks I do.

"Yeah, I'll make reservations right now."

"Reservations?"

"It's popular that's all."

"I see. We should get those bruises covered up if we do go. We don't want people staring at you."

"Wouldn't they already?"

"What do you me-, oh."

He catches on quickly by what I mean. People would stare at my bruised face but they'd stare more at the fact that there are two guys having dinner toghether.

...

My mum finally leaves along with Louis' mum. Me and Louis would have his house to ourselves if we weren't going out. Who knows what fun we'd have otherwise.

I called up the fancy restaurant earlier when I told Louis and made a reservation for two. I don't have anything to wear other than the clothes I have on me. It's nearly five in the afternoon and we should get going right about now.

When I walk back into Louis' room, he's ready. He's dressed in some tight khaki jeans and one of his knitted cardigans. Now that I think of it I should give him a makeover sometime. His style isn't really a style after all. Not saying that wearing all black and tee's is any kind of fashio but I know that he'd pull off anything that I never could with that ass.

"What?"

Louis asks when he see's me standing at the door look at him.

"I don't have anything to wear. I figured on our way out I'd pass by my flat and change there."

"I have something you could wear? Maybe not jeans but a shirt."

He walk over to his closet and pulls out a white button up dressy shirt on a hanger. He dangles it infront of him handing it over to me.

"No way!"

"Stop being such a baby and put it on. It's no big deal, no one from school is going to see you. After all you did say it was a couple hours away."

I snatch the shirt from his hand and take my shirt off, throwing it to the ground. I slip on the shirt. Perfect fit. I still have my coat so I put that over it. Louis stands there with a smirk on his face, his hands on each side of his waist, telling me I told you so. I walk over to his dresser that has a mirror on top and brush my hair back with my fingers.

"Shall we get going?"

I ask.

"Yeah I'll go close up."

I walk out of the house and climb into my car, waiting for the ignition to heat up. Soon after Louis walks out of his flat and closes the front door, locking it. He rushes inside the car due to how cold it is outside.