22 // thievery

I decide to uber to the pop up not to long after Matty leaves. I called Jamie, their manager to set up a little plan to surprise him.

Im gonna hop in with a group that is waiting to walk up and meet them, hopefully the boys follow along with it because I think its gonna be fucking brilliant.

I swapped my little black dress for a pair of plaid red pants with a black plunge neck body suit. My beat up red bottoms, a pair of George's sunglasses (i think), and mattys leather coat. I look damn good.

I walk to the front of the line and talk to the security briefly before standing next to the girls who are next to pop in, one of them looks at my with furrowed brows.

"Aren't you Juliette?" She asks me quietly.

I nod and smile

"Im gonna surprise him, he doesn't know I'm coming up with fans" i giggle a bit.

"Are you guys like, together? Or just friends? Or?" She asks a little invasively, but I can tell she's noticing me being uncomfortable.

"Honestly, have no idea at the moment. Ill get back to ya."

The security guy begins counting out people, and motions us in the shop portion of the building. I stand back a bit letting everyone look through the merchandise, as I have already gotten a sweatshirt and necklace sitting in the hotel.

A line forms to walk up the stairs and I promptly get into the back of it staying quiet. The girl whom was questioning me just in front of me.

"Can I have a picture with you? I think you're gorgeous." She smiles and I nod.

She snaps a photo right before we begin walking up the steps. I hear matty welcoming everyone, girls crying while hugging him.

I step up to him, and he notices his jacket before he notices me. He takes the sunglasses off my face and grins.

"Sunglasses aren't for the indoors love." He giggles and hugs me noticeably tighter than the fans.

"Sorry to be rude." I say in a fake sad voice before stepping into the room.

I walk to the large neon sign that we looked at all together the previous night, this time i see it with fans. People who genuinely live their lives soundtracked to this band all stare at the sign. The album was released today, so In the background I hear people complimenting Ross and Adam on the success.

So many people asking about the album name, only to remind me that I had once said it to Matty. To the questions all he answers is 'an important girl said it to me, and now shes stuck with me for forever."

I walk over to Adam who is standing alone and he looks at me before rolling his eyes.

"Jamie told everyone but Matty you were coming." He laughs.

"Seriously? Im gonna fight him. A snake." I shake my head and lean in for a hug.

He promptly returns the hug and rubs my back a little.

"Are you flying to London with us?" He whispers.

I shrug a bit and step back.

"Maybe, maybe not." I bite my cheek lightly.

"We'll all miss you." He says sweetly, the way Adam says anything. Dont think ive ever seen this man angry.

Ross begins walking towards us.

"Go meet people who haven't seen you in your underwear." I say half jokingly to Adam.

"Hey J." Ross says as he walks up to me and slings his arm around my shoulder.

"Sup?" I say back as I snake my arm around his waist. Matty glances up at us and smiles a half smile.

"I want some weed, you got any?" Ross whispers quietly.

"No, but I have a water bottle with a little vodka if you want?"

He looks at me and smiles the largest smile I have ever seen.

"Of fucking course."

I hand him the bottle and he takes a few sips before taking it over to a little counter, leaving me in the middle of the room.

I feel hands cover my eyes and I jump in fake shock, I can already tell it's George but the way his hands feel.

"Guess who" he says in a higher pitched voice than usual.

"Oh my god, Michael Jackson! Is that you?" I smile.

"Bitch you guessed it." He says again in the same pitch.

I turn around and act disappointed when I see his face.

"Oh, its just you." I roll my eyes and poke his shoulder.

"Hey I thought the same thing when you came through that door." He eyes the sunglass folded on my shirt, which are most definitely his then snatches them away. "Don't take things that aren't yours you little thief." He says with a fake gasp, then sticks his tongue out as he walks away toward the girls staring at him, waiting to have a conversation.

I sit down on the couch and pull out my phone, after responding to a few texts and looking through instagram, I look around. I can see matty staring at me from across the room so i wave dramatically, than pat the couch next to me. He nods and walks toward me, but instead of sitting next to he sits on me.

"You know, earlier I thought you resembled a child. This has concluded that you are most definitely, a small man child." I smush my nose onto his shoulder  and kiss his arm.

"Thats weird cause you called me daddy a week ago." He smiles and we both laugh.

"Ill come." I whisper.

"You most definitely will." He raises an eyebrow, suddenly getting sultry.

"No you idiot, to London. To meet the dog, and sam."