10 // cool

The hotel were in is overly lush, probably the most beautiful thing I've seen. You can hear the waves from the balcony, and smell the ocean. The bed is covered in a plush white duvet accompanied by equally as plush pillows. It all seems somewhat clinical, everything white or soft blue.

I step onto the small balcony and sit on the ground, leaning against the wall which separates this room from the next. As I overlook the ocean I light a cigarette and look at my phone.

"The time difference may screw your head up" George says as he steps out onto the balcony to join me. He leans against the railing and lights his own cigarette with a grin.

"I think ill deal." I laugh. Then I take a photo of the beach, so serene as people run around on the sand.

"Take a photo of me, I bet I look cool." He laughs, and Ido what he asks.

He isnt wrong, he looks nice. Happy. Tired, but happy.

I show him the photo and he smiles

"Told you." He winks, "Last time we were on a balcony together all hell broke loose."

"Dont remind me, you tree." I roll my eyes and take a hard drag of my cigarette.

"Party on the balcony!" Ross laughs as he joins us out back, taking a seat in the single chair. "Thank you for saving me a seat." He nods to me.

"No problem." I grin widely and snub my cigarette onto the concrete before standing up, my leg scraping against the ground and scratching me.

I stick my tongue out at Ross sweetly before I walk inside and collapse facedown on one of the beds in this room.

"Tired?" Matty says as he slowly lays on top of me.

"Slightly. Itd be nice if i could breathe." I giggle as I wiggle my hips trying to make him get off.

"Hm. Im breathing fine, are you alright?" I feel him smile on my shoulder.

"Id be better if your hips weren't so damn boney." I giggle as he rolls off and lays next to me.

I climb on top of him playfully, and grab his wrists pinning him above his head.

"This is hot." He bites his lip.

I gather both his wrists in one hand and start tickling his stomach, making him buck his hips wildly. His laugh fills the room followed with screeches on the word 'stop'

He finally pushes me off of him, then pins me down doing the same thing I did to him.

"I GIVE UP! STOP!" I yell. Out of breath from the laughter.

"Whats the magic word." He asks, leaning into my face.

"Please?" I whisper.

Yay. Tension.

He nods as he scans my face. His mouth plants a kiss on my forehead before he climbs off me and lays next to me.

"You know your laugh is really great." He yawns and stretches his arms.

"Have you heard yours?" I giggle.

"Get a room." Adam says as he comes into the room.

Matty throws a pillow at him and they both laugh.

"Beach?" Adam asks sweetly.

"Lets go!!"