18// milk

Dim lights and classic music surround me while matty sits across from me in a small restaurant in the middle of no where sipping wine.

"I really love the new set." I twirl my hair and look down at the menu as I say it.

"Good, id hope so. We spent a lot of time on it." He nods

"It looks well worth it." I smile "very representative of you guys, and the music as a whole."

"Someone is starting to sound a lot like me." He lets a small laugh escape his lips.

"Always striving to mimic the true legends." I wink at him sweetly.

"Now you're just sucking up." He leans closer over the table.

"You would know if I was." I raise my eyebrow and lean in closer, but as I do my glass of wine knocks off the table and shatter on the floor.

I quickly scramble to start picking it up and get a small cut on the palm of my hand. I drop the glass out of my hand and look up panicked at matty.

"You're bleeding" He whispers.

"Its cause im so cool." I giggle and a tear slips from my eye because lets be honest, its fucking painful. Also this isn't the first time he's seen me bleed, and id rather not go through that again.

He pulls my hand to his mouth the licks the drops of blood from my palm, then wraps a napkin around the wound and helps me up off the floor.

Luckily theres not very many people in this restaurant because though that was sweet, it was also slightly embarrassing and intimate.

An employee comes over with a broom, and another with a mop. They quickly clean it to the best of their ability and the anxiety lowers for the both of us.

"Im so clumsy." I giggle trying to make light of the situation.

"My family is dying to meet you." He casually says.

"Oh? Im surprised they dont hate me yet." I giggle.

"They dont know why we havent been together the oast few months, so they have no reason to have distaste. My mother thinks you seem lovely, and Louis thinks youre hot." He smiles.

I roll my eyes slightly

"When shall I meet them?"

"Theyre coming to the show tomorrow, so then." He smirks and calls a waiter over.

Yay