21// We are kings

"I cant believe ive seen you naked" matty laughs as I walk a round in a tight black dress that shows my figure.

"Oh shut up." I roll my eyes and throw a small piece of balled up paper at him.

"Whats with the rolling of little papers? Ive noticed you do it a bunch." He says examining what ive thrown.

"It calms me. Its not a bad habit, better than your 2 packs of cigarettes, overboard sex drive, and countless joints a day." I laugh then fall face first on the bed next to him.

He draws circles on the bare parts of my back, so lightly i shiver a bit. He starts playing with the zipper a bit and i loft my head to look at him.

"Again?" I roll my eyes.

He puts his lip down as a small child would begging for candy, except he isnt 5 and im not candy.

"Pweez" he says in a sweet voice, making me melt slightly falling for his charming ass.

"Dont you have to leave in 5 minutes for your shop?"  I say quietly as he continues tracing circles.

"Yeah yeah, which reminds me. Are you coming home with me or not?" The question is calm but also quite desperate, I know how much it means to him that I go with him.

I just dont know if I want to. I could go back and stay with my parents for a bit instead, im not planning on going back to LA anytime soon. My apartment has been given to someone else who is actually there, my belongings sit boxed at Lexi and christians places.

"How long do you think I'd stay?" I ask as i prop my head up on my head, looking at his hip tattoo more intensely than I ever had.

'We are kings'

"As long as you'd like. We have the London shop then touring to do, and you're more than welcome to join." He smirks.

I peer over toward the clock.

"You have to go to the shop now." I nod toward the clock.

"You coming?" He climbs off the bed and throws the first shirt available on.

"Maybe later?" I smile small.

"Okay, love. Later." He says as he walk