5 // think

Here I sit for the last time in the room, with the man and his yellow notepad. He's quite a doodler, all he does is waste ink and yellow paper.

"Whats new?" He asks with a small grimacing smile.

"Matty's back." I smile slightly as I know this will cause a reaction. "We went out to that arcade I love. It was great."

I pick up a lollipop and begin twirling it between my palms as he scribbles .

"I thought you let go of that relationship." He mumbles sweetly looking up at me through his thick glasses.

"Oh Theodore you know by now, I never let go." I mumble as i look down toward my chipped yellow nail polish.

"Have you told Lex yet?" He asks as he taps his pen against his knee, making an unpleasant sound.

"Well, no. But I'm going to before I leave." I begin nervously picking at my nails, removing the last few portions of polish.

"What do you mean leave?" His brow furrows a bit at me, understandably so.

"Im going to Australia with the band, he needs a makeup artist. I, am a makeup artist. Logical enough?" I say to him as if he were a small child.

"Do you really think thats a good idea?" He asks bluntly.

I haven't really though in depth about it, we were pretty toxic together. But I've changed. Ive made realizations, and I think I know how to deal now. No more drugs, less alcohol. Just blunts and sex sound suitable, if he wants it. Maybe friendship? No that'll be to hard, watching him hang all over girls and hearing him through the walls. Maybe I should've thought about this more thoroughly, but then again its only a few weeks. If I decide to leave maybe they wont mind, maybe they'll understand.

"Free vacation with someone I love sounds glamorous." I grin and bite my lip to stifle the shakiness of my uncertainty.

___

Sorry this is kinda a filler type thing, just wanted to get an update out. Also this kinda sets up her mind set a little so i like the thought of it.

Im still not sure if theyll stay friends or get back together. So thats exciting i think lolz

Bye

ily