20 // city

NYC//

We've stayed happy lately. The album is out tomorrow, then he heads to London with or without me. He's asked me to come so I could meet the dog he's planning to acquire. He wants me to meet his housemate, Sam. He's actually becoming quite serious with us. Its hard to say life feels normal when you're constantly jet lagged, in a strange dressing room, sleeping in a posh hotel, and all amongst a bunch of British men whom act like children. But it feels so right, so normal, so nice.

They're preparing for a pop up shop in which they'll be meeting the fans tomorrow, the interior of this little store is so warm and inviting amongst the frigid cold outside.

Ive gotten used to fans running into him on the street, some of them even want to take a picture with me which makes me slightly uneasy but also loved.

"J!" Matty yells from the upper level of this shop, im sitting on the floor of the lower level looking through my phone.

"What?" I scream back. Slightly annoyed that he couldnt just come down here to talk.

"Come up. I wanna show you something!" He yells back sweetly.

I moan slightly before getting myself up, im tired. The constant time zone change has definitely taken a toll on me.

I walk up the creaking stairs toward a room with a hot pink glow, Matty standing at the door way grinning like an idiot. I smile and raise my eyebrows to ask why he's calling for me.

He motions toward the room and leads me in. Everyone is staring at the large neon sign that says "I like it when you sleep for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it"

We join everyone else in awe of this massive neon pink sign.

"It is quite beautiful innit" Matty whispers in my ear.

"Of course." I nod and and look at him as he grins at the sign. So proud and happy.

"Get a room" George nudges us and laughs a little.

"Were in one" matty smirks and pulls me into him.

"Shut up." I laugh and roll my eyes dramatically.

"Lets go back to the hotel, they have a hot tub and a bar." Adam says, while Ross loghts up at the mention of the idea.

"Scorching water and booze, im in" I giggle.