16 // smirk

Juliette's Pov //

He looks so happy when he performs. Like a whole different person, like the man everyone in the crowd perceives him to be. Everyone rushes backstage as sex ends and Matty immediately lights a blunt.

"That was a great show." I grin at George and Matty as the blunt gets passed.

"Thanks." Matty's lips curl into a smile and he gives me a look that says 'were off soon'

I find a seat in the small living room type thing that was set up for the crew backstage and sit down with amber, the singer of the opening act. We talked quite a bit during the show and I really like her.

"Whats up with that?" She nods over to Matty as he stares at me.

"I have no clue." I shrug and chew at my lip.

Its been a week since uno. He hasn't said much to me at all since. Just the simple gestures, like hello and goodbye. Staying polite but not personal. So why is he acting like this all of the sudden?

"He gets horny after shows." Ross says as he lights a cigarette next to me. As if he read my mind.

"makes sense." I nod and giggle a little.

"Its either you or a groupie. Why do you think he really asked you here?" He smirks at me and I gasp slightly.

Its not really a surprise, but its feels weird to be put in the situation. He's treating me like an object, even though I poured my heart out to him. If he wants to play that game, then Ill play it better.

"Im gonna go out for a walk. Be back in 10." I smile and head towards the door before anyone can stop me. But before I know it im followed by the drummer of the Japanese house Freddy.

"Im tired of being inside." He shrugs as I give him a funny look.

"Cant blame you." I say and light a cigarette.

"Whats your name by the way? I keep hearing J?" He mimics my actions by lighting a cigarette of his own as we stand near a van, just out of sight of a crowd of girls.

"J works. But im Juliette, and you're Freddy?" I raise my eyebrow in a questioning way.

"Thats me." He laughs and looks toward the street.

"Think we can make it through em?" I nod at the girls surrounding the opening

"I bet $5 we can." He smirks.

I hold my hand out and he takes it, giving it a nice shake.

"Deal." I say as I let go and head toward the opening, cigarette hanging from my lips.

I hear a few people say his name, but I'm shocked to hear my name as well.

One girl in particular stands out, tall with glasses and pink hair.

"Juliette can I have a photo!! I follow you on Instagram! I love you!!" She shouts at me.

I smile and walk over to her looking Freddy with confusion plastered on my face.

"Hi." I grin as she pulls me into a hug. Then she posed next to me and snapped a few photos.

"Thank you so much!" She smiles and I nod before walk away from her. I have no idea how to handle this, it looks so easy but its so odd.

My phone begins buzzing, and I pull it from my pocket to see who it is.

Oh. Matty. Of fucking course

"Hello?" I answer sweetly, as the girl who i just talked with stares at me.

"Hey love, come back in. I wanna talk." His voice is really low and I roll my eyes

"If its not me then its a groupie." I giggle "you haven't said anything but hi to me in a week."

"I wanna say a lot more than hi now." He chuckles sweetly.

"Okay im coming back in now." I giggle.

"I love you J." He sounds so sweet.

"I love you Matthew." I say back in the same tone and hang up.

I look up to see that the girl had just video taped my conversation.

Fucking great.

I look at her in disbelief.

"If you bring me backstage I wont post it." She smirks.

"Post it then." I shake my head and walk away

//
This chapter is A MESS but im tryna stir shit up and i have no idea what the fuck this is tbh

Im high and i promised a chapter so i wasnt gonna hold out on you so sorry that this is a fucking mess :)))))