13 // rehash

"I want you to hear the fucking album" Matty scowls at me as we sit cross legged on the bed playing uno.

"I want to wait till the release of said album." I smirk.

"If I win this round Im playing it." He grins back at me.

"Deal, but if I win you owe me a new bag." I stretch my hand out so we can shake on it.

"Deal" he shakes my hand roughly.

__

"UNO!" He shouts loud as were down to a few cards.

Playing with only 2 people is slightly worthless, but were easily entertained. A few glasses of wine makes it just that much more interesting.

Im wearing shorts, and a tank top. Because Australia is so hot?!? I didn't expect this. He's wearing his really soft pajama pants that i once tried to steal, his hair tied up, his glasses on, and of course he's shirtless

"Fuck you" i grimace as he lays down his last card and wins the game.

"We made a deal I believe." His eyebrows raise as he reaches for his laptop off the other side of the bed.

"Im not gonna cry am I?" I giggle.

"Probably." He shrugs slightly.

"Oh great."

A song begins, omniscient voices begin singing a familiar song. Its the same intro as the other album but bigger.

__

A song I Believe is called 'somebody else' closes and I begin crying.

"That ones about you." He whispers

"What?" I frown slightly. The song seemed sort of bashful towards the woman wit someone else.

"I was in La a bit after we had ended it. I was in a club, and saw you meet someone. You two seemed like you were really into each other and it really hurt me. I was going to call you to talk while I was in town, but I saw that you were doing your own thing. Like I hadn't even been a part of your life, which I realize is pretty fucked of me. So I left the club in a stir and wrote this song in the back of a cab, Its my favorite song on the album because it makes me think if how happy you were in that moment. Though I wasn't, at least you were." He lays on his back next to me.

I lay my head on his chest and listen to him breathe as another song comes on. One with a beautiful sound 'loving someone.'

His breath links with the beat of the song, reminding me he's always in rhythm. His arm wraps around me pulling me closer to his body, he's quite cold which is odd considering the extremely hot temperature of this country.

I look to his face and wipe his faint tears from his cheeks, instead of lifting my hand I keep it there and push my lips onto his. He seems startled for a moment before realizing what I'm doing.

"J" he sighs and pulls me onto him, so my legs straddle his hips.

"Matty." I smile into his mouth and bite his lip aggressively.

His hands find the hem of my top and peel it upward, off my body as a spoken part in the song plays. He pushes the cards off the bed and they scatter across the floor, making us both chuckle slightly. I begin sucking on his neck, intending on leaving marks like he had done to me so many times in the past.

He uses his strength to push me over so he's a top me, his hair now hanging wildly over my face. I rush my hand through his curls and move to his lower back, removing his pants. His mouth taking up mine, the only sounds filling the room is an instrumental ballad and heavy breathing. My pants are suddenly gone and his head is between my thighs.

I missed this, I missed him.

_

We lay under sheets still breathing heavily. The laptop must have been pushed off the bed because im now only hearing faint music from the direction of the floor.

"Oh shit" We hear a voice say from the direction of the door to this room.

"Hello to you too." I smile at George as he stands in shock.

Matty smiles smugly and waves.

"Why is there uno cards fucking everywhere?" He laughs at us.

"Card fetish. Its the newest craze." I chuckle and so does Matty.

"She likes me to pu-"

George cuts him off

"No. I dont want to know."

////
Hi lol this is such trash but its aight. Ill try to write some more in the next week or so.

Ty ❤️