Uncle Jeremy has no idea that whet Justin said about me was from the bottom of his heart, we weren't the best friends like we used to be once.......thanks to me.

"I'll see you later kid" He kissed my forehead and left.

I had lost my appetite. Me and Justin cannot be friends again but I can at least talk to him, help him.

I took a deep breath and climbed up to Justin's room and knocked.

"Go away" He mumbled.

"C-Can we j-just talk for a-a minute please?" I said.

No response.

Suddenly the door was pulled open making me gasp. His hair were messed up and his eyes were red and jaw was clenched tight.

"Do you not understand when I tell you to go away? Can I not even be alone in my room now?" He said.

"I-I just th-

"Scarlett go away. Anyways you're not here because I want y-

"I-I heard that when you we talking to Uncle Jeremy" I mumbled.

"Good, so now will you go away please?" He said and I swallowed, looking down and nodded.

A second later the door was shut in face.

I walked back in my room like I was told to.

Justin

I yawned and checked the time after I woke up. 5pm. I didn't even realize that I fell asleep.

I looked up at the ceiling and replayed the events that took place before I slept.

Selena....Dad....Scarlett.

Scarlett.

Fuck.

I really said that to her, in her face and its just her second day here.

Great Justin.

I got up from my bed and started pacing around the room. Should I go and apologize or not.

Of course I should.

Wait...no, that would make her feel like I didn't mean any of it.

I did alright.

But I don't really hate her you know...no, I definitely don't hater her.

"Argh!" I tugged at my hair and plopped on my bed.

I should just stay in the room an-

My phone rung. 'Mom :)'

"Hey mom" I picked up and sighed.

"Justin, your dad told me everything that happened in the morning, why don't you just listen to him once--

"Mom please, right now is not the time for this....please" I said and she sighed.

"And what about Scarlett? She won't show it but you've hurt her-

"Mom I know that and I don't care okay? Bye" I said and hung up.

I know what I'm doing to Scarlett is not right, but no one is trying to understand me.

"Fuck it" I said and laid down again and closed my eyes.

***

"Justin...Justin..." I heard a soft, calming voice call me and a familiar, long lost touch on my shoulder.

I fluttered my eyes open to see Scarlett leaning over me.

"Shit....what time is it?" I said and sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Its 9 pm....I-I got you your dinner, Mama Jen just left" She said and grabbed the tray that was kept on the night stand.

"Oh..." I mumbled and took the tray, not being able to look in her eyes.

Why is she pretending like I never yelled at her?

She's supposed to be mad at me.

She turned around after she handed me the tray and started leaving.

Stop her, tell her sit down, talk to her, catch up....

"Uh Scarlett" I said and she turned around, her eyes almost shooting me dead as they twinkled bright.

"Yes?" She said in her small voice.

Can I hug you?

"Uh...did you...did you eat?" I asked.

"No, I will eat and come back to take the plate" she said and I nodded and she walked out.

I looked down at the tray and blinked.

Should I go down? Sit with her?

No...she'll probably consider me a bipolar fool.

I should just eat alone and drown in my guilt and let her eat in peace too.

------------------

Here you go.

Damn you people can't eve go a day without an update and we haven't even gotten to the drama yet.

But that's how I like it 😁

Goals:

100 votes

80 comments

-Love, S