Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty: Against All Odds

This is the last chapter of this book I'll be writing the sequel
++++++++++++++++++++++
Alright so maybe this story wasn't all centered around me and Jaime's relationship, but rather than the problems Yoandri and Joel were facing.

The point was if you hold on to someone really tightly, and never let them go then you'll have a beautiful relationship with them.

Now I'm not saying this will work out in all relationships but having a little hope and trust can go a long way.

|| One Year Later||

Chabelita's Pov
Finally school had let out and I made my way towards the parking lot. But Jaime stopped me before I could open the door. "I'm so excited for tonight I can't believe we made it so far in life."

"With us missing so much school I thought we weren't going to graduate but thank god I have a smart brother who hired us all a tutor to be home schooled." I told him.

"The prom isn't the only thing that's going to get me excited tonight."

Jaime picked me up and sat me on the top part of my car and begin kissing my lips, My hands traveled all the way up to his curly hair and then I begin to play with it.

Jaime left my lips and he begin kissing my neck. I knew after this I'll have to wear something to cover up his little bite marks he left. Before Jaime could do anything I heard Lila's voice in the background.

"Stop fucking each other in the middle of the parking lot!" Lila yelled.

"Calm down Lila" Jaime told her.

"how am I going to calm down when I clearly see you two doing something in the middle of the public and not feeling ashamed of yourselves."

Me and Jaime laughed at her reaction.

"Chill Lila were seniors now and we're going to be getting out of this hell hole tomorrow so it won't even matter" Jaime said.

I guess this is what happens when you leave your boyfriend from another country for one year.

Lila got inside her car and drove away. "I think she hates us now" he said. "She'll get over it soon" me and Jaime went out separate ways.

The rest of the day was spent on getting ready for prom and also massive photoshoots. "Today's going to be a great day." Michelle said.

"And I'm still lonely and single" Kelly said,"make that two" Ashley replied all of a sudden Alan and Sebastian walked through the door with signs.

Will you be my rock and to my roll - Sebas

You make my heart shake the same way the strings of my guitar make - Alan

"I'm sorry if our plans sound cheesy as fuck but we will like for you both to be our prom dates and possibly our girlfriends." Sebas said.  Ashley and Kelly both ran to hug the guys they liked.

"I guess everyone is getting a happy ending after all" Vanessa said.

After the photo shoots ended it was now time for prom to begin. a black shinny black limo had arrived at my house.