Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Five: Moment of Truth

Happy 21 Birthday Christopher🎉
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Lila's Pov
The concert had ended but soon Yoandri starting speaking into the microphone telling the fans to stay for this last minute performance.

Out of nowhere Yoandri started singing When I was Your Man by Bruno Mars. His voice sent chills throughout my body he was a talented singer.

I realized the lyrics went along with how he was feeling,I felt really bad that I'm switching him up with Sanha,Yoandri has given me everything and Sanha barely knows me.

After he was done the fans cheered for him soon Yoandri had grabbed me by the hand and told me to follow him backstage.

"Lila will you forgive me and go out with me again?" Yoandri said "Yoandri" I told him he looked at me nervously and at the same time he wanted to cry "I'm sorry" I told him.

"Wh-?" Yoandri said chocking back on his tears "I'm sorry I can't do this anymore I'm tired of all the drama I want to move on and you should to".

"Lila please we can make this work I promise I won't do anything to hurt you,please I love you, I miss you,your the sunshine to my happiness without you my life is basically blind love".

"I'm sorry Yoandri I can't" I left before Yoandri could try and pull me back to him. I felt two pair of hands wrapping around my waist and I knew those hands belonged to a sad disparate Yoandri who is trying his best to get me back.

"Please don't leave me" he cried
He held on me tightly like how a baby would hold his blanket. "What is it that makes me different from him?" He asked.

"Who are you talking about?"
"Don't play dumb you know who I'm referring to that guy you were with who is he? Why do you choose him over me? How is he better than me? Huh answer me Lila" Yoandri said.

"He's not better than you,your very talented and he has nothing to do with me wanting to move on with my life".

"Leave him and come back with me please I'm begging you I'll die without you,I'll jump of a bridge just for you".

"Please stop acting stupid and accept it don't kill yourself for someone who wants to move on there's more people out there who would love to date you I'm sorry Yoandri I can't continue with you anymore good bye".

I tried to leave but Yoandri grabbed me then he pushed me against the wall and kissed my lips. We broke the kiss and started into each other's eyes.

"Stay with me for just one day that's all I'm asking you,tomorrow you can leave and never come back,but your going to regret your decision" he said.

"I'll stay just this time but please stop crying" I wiped the tears off Yoandri face and I let Yoandri carry me backstage bridle style.

What was I doing? I'm going to regret leaving him I'm going to miss every single thing about him.

Joel's Pov
Me and Johann hid behind the curtains and watched everything that happened between Yoandri and Lila.

"She rejected him Johann,she left him because of my stupid jealous self, if I didn't take her away from Yoandri they would of been together" I told Johann.

"Joel stop being so hard on yourself relationships come and go" he told me.
"Didn't you hear Lila say she was done with the drama that drama is all my fault".