Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Twenty Six: Good Bye For now
+++++++++++++++++++++++
Lila's Pov
Right after we landed in Miami everyone went to Christopher's house meanwhile I went stright home to start packing up again.

My parents knew I was leaving and told me to take care,as I was packing something fell out my suitcase I didn't know I accidentally packed it.

It was a photo frame that had a picture of me and Yoandri when we dated the picture was taken by Chabelita and I couldn't remember where it was taken which is kinda sad.

I sat the frame on the table and begin packing the stuff I needed. My phone begin to go off and I realized I missed a lot of calls from Sanha.

My phone then started buzzing letting me know I got a message from Sanha. he was asking if I was ok.

I texted him back to let him know I was in Miami. I landed in Miami a few hours ago I went home and now I'm packing up again I'll be seeing you tomorrow Bae I love you ❤️.

I pressed sent.

After I was done packing I went over to the kitchen to make a sandwich. my little sister Hilary was on the computer watching those dumb Barbie videos again.

she saw me making a sandwich and insisted that I make her sandwich as well right when I was about to put everything back in the fridge.

After making Hilary's sandwich and handing it to her, I grabbed mines and went inside my room. I opened my laptop.

Then I went on Twitter to check if I missed updates and saw that Astro was going to be on After School Club. I went over to the link where it would allow me to watch the show live.

(After School Club is a show where kpop fans are given the chance to interact with their favorite Kpop group via google hangouts,they also get an opportunity to win prizes by submitting things in)

During the show one of the Co-hosts asked if any of the guys dated someone. They all said no,especially Sanha because he wanted to keep our relationship on private for awhile before he could announce it to his fans.

After the show ended I texted Sanha I was watching him the whole entire time. which made him very happy to know that I supported him. I logged out my Twitter and shut my laptop off.

Then I walked to Chabelita's house and knocked the door I was surprised to see Yoandri opening it. then he saw it was me and quickly tried to shut it. but he was unsuccessful since I stopped him.

"What's your problem Yoandri?" I asked him "Why aren't you gone?" he fired back "because I just came back from Mexico and I actually want to stay one more day here in Miami before I really leave" I told him.

"Then leave your not wanted here" Yoandri said. his words tore me apart this isn't the Yoandri I know but then a again he turned into a monster after that accident that occurred.

"Why are you acting this way?" I cried "Why did you leave me for him? did I do anything wrong? no!" Yoandri yelled.

"I didn't want to breakup with you" I told him he wasn't listening.

"Just shut up and leave no one wants you here and neither do I!" Yoandri slammed the door and I was left alone to cry.

I sat down and laid my head against the door and slowly drifting to sleep.