Chapter Three

Chapter Three: How It all Begin

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Chabelita's POV
Today was the day my brother Chris was going to audition for La Banda and he was a bit nervous so I had to calm him down "it's ok Chris you got this you know you can sing go get them".

"Thanks you always know what to say" he told me, as he gave me one last hug before running up to perform.

I watched as Chris went up to the stage and the crowd started cheering, he walked up to Alejandra and she started talking to him for a bit before telling the girls to start voting, the fear started getting to Chris but before you knew it he gotten a perfect score.

I cheered him on as he walked inside where the judges were at.

"Hola como estàs?" Ricky told him
"Pues estoy muy nervouso"
"Ay què lindo què vas a cantar?" Laura asked Chris.

"Voy a cantar Tal Vez de Ricky Martin".

As he sung I spoted this guy who looked to be around my age he was wearing a greeish jacket, a red shirt, and some black pants. He smiled at me and waved.

My goal was to support Christopher in La Banda not to fall in love,but after seeing that guy my mind would soon change.

Jaime's Pov
I was getting ready to go on stage.
But then a cute girl distracted me with the way she looked stright into my eyes, it looked as if she had some sort of a crush on me.

I'm not going to lie to you but she's fine I wonder why would a girl like her be at backstage, the competition is only for guys unless she's probably related to someone.

She looked away as soon as she noticed I was starring towards her direction.

Soon this guy named Christopher came out and went backstage and ran towards the mystery girl. From the looks of it he got accepted into La Banda.

And now the two were jumping up and down from joy,she's probably related to him.

Chabelita's POV
I felt as if mystery guy was still looking,but my mind focus now was celebrating my brothers victory.

"Jaime ya es tu turno" I heard a person yell out,the boys name was Jaime.

He went up there all confident and Alejandra starting asking him questions, after that she left it to the audience to vote. I hoped they would vote him in I really wanted to hear him sing. the results showed up on the big screen Jaime got an 83%.

I started screaming from joy and Chris asked if I liked him.

"Probably" I told him.

"More as in a yes" he said.

"Alright he's cute I want a guy just like Jaime".

"One day he will belong to you" Chris said as he hugged me.

Jaime shared a story about how he used to get bullied, and how they used to tell him he wasn't worth it.

Jaime seemed like a nice person he shouldn't deserve to go through what he went through.

After explaining his story Ricky told him that he's capable of anything and that's in the past.