Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Twenty Four: Memories

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Lila's Pov
I woke up to the sound of the intercom announcing we had arrived in Miami.
I opened my eyes, and grabbed my stuff from the bunker and exited the plane.

Outside the plane the sun was very bright and I put on my sun glasses to block the light away from my eyes.

I entered the airport and saw Joel and Yoandri holding a sign that read Welcome Back Lila even with sunglasses on the guys were still able to tell who I was.

"Welcome back we missed you" Yoandri said "yeah well it wasn't a long time I clearly saw you guys yesterday your acting as if I went away for a long period of time".

"Yesterday was a long time" Joel said
"Can we leave now?" I asked we started walking towards the entrance.

As usual the fans spotted us and begin coming our way "Not again quickly everyone in the car" Joel demanded us we all got in and Joel quickly turned the car on and drove off.

The fans ran after the car "Joel their right behind us" Yoandri said. Joel hit the gas petal and eventually we lost them. "Nos queries matar!" I screamed at him "I mean Christopher's driving is bad enough" I told him.

"Hey I'm just trying to save us all" he said. "I still can't believe we leave for Mexico tomorrow and I haven't spent not one day in Miami".

"Well you would of been here longer if you didn't decide to run off to Korea"
Yoandri said. "Who's the new guy?" Yoandri asked his tone was serious.

"Why does it matter? huh Yoyo"
"Why does it matter? Lila are you being serious with me right now, you obviously don't understand how much I suffered losing you and all you give me is why does it matter".

"Just take him back Lila I promise me and Yoandri won't fight over you please understand how much this has effected not just me and Yoandri but the rest of us" Joel said.

The rest of the ride was quiet.
Joel Parked outside of the house of my cousins and we got out closing the door behind us. Chabelita ran out the house to hug me and Christopher came to take my bags upstairs.

"Thank god you returned I missed you I had no one to spent time with except Jaime" Chabelita said. "At least you and Jaime are still strong" Yoandri told Chabelita and gave her a pat on her shoulder before going back inside.

He looked kinda sad.

"What's wrong with him today?" Chabelita asked "I don't know" I said shrugging my shoulders and went inside Chabelita followed me and Joel stayed outside.

Joel's Pov
Tomorrow's the official day Yoandri is supposed to win back Lila, but she's acting as if he never existed thanks to that guy she's seeing. I saw Johann pulling up in the driveway and then turned the car off and got out.

"About time you arrived" I told him
"This is Miami, Joel and there's always traffic so that's why I'm late donde está mi Joli?" He asked.

"He's inside I should probably go check up on him he went inside looking a bit sad".

"Isn't Joli like that?"

"This is different Johann, see Lila went to Korea a few days ago, and we saw her with this guy going on a date, she barely knows him, but she rather date a stranger than to give the loving and sweet Yoandri she's used to seeing a second chance".