Chapter Twenty One

Ready to find out who that mystery person is? - Jaime's princesa 👑💕
++++++++++++++++++++++
Chapter Twenty: Secret Admirer

Chabelita Pov
Chris was struggling to find a space in the parking lot and it was starting to get hot. "Please find a parking space soon before we all get baked and die".

"And if we do die at least, I'll die next to you babe" Jaime told me and then gave me a wink. "Alright I'm gonna have to find a spot soon I don't want to see you two kiss" Chris told me and Jaime.

Chris finally found a spot to park and then turned the car engine off .

"Well you two are free to leave now, please exit my car" Chris said, "Your very rude Christopher" I told him. before getting out of the car and following Jaime. "Are you gonna close the door?" Chris asked.

"No,close it yourself" I said.

Christopher's Pov
I had no choice but to close and lock the doors myself, I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist. It didn't take me a minute before I realized it was my girlfriend Andrea.

"Hey baby I missed you so much" she said, "I missed you to but my schedule is always keeping us apart and I really hate that" I told her.

"It's alright your not the only one who can't see their girl friend,I'm pretty sure las otras novias de CNCO can't see them often" Andrea said.

"Yeah that's true but today is an off day for me and the guys, so we should spend it having fun today before we go back to practicing for the upcoming concert in Mexico."

Me and Andrea went to go buy food first and waited a little before we could go on the rides.

I saw the guys and their girl friends coming towards us "What's up Chris and Andrea?" Richard asked, "Nothing just waiting for the line to get short have you seen Chabelita and Jaime?" I asked Richard.

"No but,I'm sure their running around in the park you know how they both act" he said.

"I really don't want to ride" Jocelynn told Richard. "Babe it's oh ok your gonna be next to me" he told her.

Zabdiel on the other hand was kissing Michelle, and Jessica was riding on Erick's back.

"I really hope this line moves up fast I literally don't want to stand in front of these idiots" I told Andrea and she laughed.

"Damn Christopher is that how you feel about your bandmates" Richard said joking around with me. "Nah I love all of you" I told him. "You better we didn't win La Banda for nothing."

"I'm surprised their isn't a CNCOWNER in slight they usually would of been screaming by now" Joel said.

"Joel!" Richard yelled and went over to hug him."I thought you weren't going to show up" I said.

"I wasn't but here I am, wait somebody is missing" Joel said.

"Who's missing?" I heard my sister say
"About time you and Jaime came back" I told her.