Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen: RV Trip
17 years ago a beautiful angel was brought to the world,at the age of seven he was already a talented boy who then went on to audition for LVK
*La Voz Kids* but it wasn't until he auditioned for La Banda that made his talent go far Happy 17th birthday Yoandri we hope your wishes come true today -Jaime's Princesa 🎂🎉
*******************************
Chabelita's Pov
I hopped inside the shower and took a five minute hot shower,after I was done I grabbed my towel and wrapped myself.

After I left my entire bathroom was all steamy from all the hot water I used, "Chabelita ya estás lista!" My brother yelled from downstairs.

"No I just got out the shower I'm changing now!" I yelled back, I closed my bedroom door locking it so nobody could enter, then I took of my towel and dried myself with it.

I started putting on my outfit I picked out which consisted of a cream colored lace tank top, black denim shorts, black wedges and these black little braclets designed to go on your feet which I thought were cute, finally I paired it up with a black denim jacket, a bracelet,shades,and a cross necklace.

After changing I dried my hair with my blow dryer and brushed it to prevent it from getting all tangled up, finally I sprayed some perfume that smells like cotton candy.

I headed downstairs and found Jaime sitting down eating breakfast along with my brother
"About time you came down" Jaime teased.

"About time you came down" I mocked back, "please sit down and eat I already placed your waffles on the table" Chris said.

"Thanks" I took a seat next to Jaime I reached for the syrup and opened the cap then I started drizzling it into my waffles,before closing the cap and putting it to the side.

"When did you get here Jaime?"
"I got here when you went inside the shower" he said, "so who's excited to go in a RV?" Chris asked. "Wait you already rented it?" I asked him.

"Yeah it's outside parked in the street" he said, "cool when is everyone going to get here?" I asked. "They will be here soon but Erick,Johann,Zabdiel,and Richard's girlfriends will be riding with them" Chris said.

"Then what about your girlfriend Andrea aren't you picking her up?" I asked my brother. "She told me her mom will be dropping her off here. that way alot of cars aren't jammed up in the driveway. I already moved my car inside the garage, to leave some space". Chris told us.

The door bell rung "that must be Andrea now" Chris walked over to the window blinds and opened it just a bit so he can see who it is.
"Is it Andrea?" Jaime asked.

"Yeah let me go open the door for her I'll be right back finish eating" Chris said before going into the living room, and opening the front door for Andrea to come in.

"I hope we find your cousin Chabelita" Jaime told me "I hope so to I'm really afraid Yoandri and Joshua,might do something to her I trusted them for so long,I still can't believe they would be capable of doing this to her".

"I'm shocked as well this better be worth it its the last thing we could do before the guys go to Mexico for their concert" Jaime said before taking the last bite of his waffle.

"Your done eating already and I haven't touched mines yet" I said.
"Well hurry up you only have one waffle on your plate it shouldn't take you that long to eat it" Jaime told me.