Jealousy?

Zach POV

After that little... incident I have been the talk of the school. Being beaten by a girl for the third time!

I will kill anyone who says Third Tines The Charm, to me.

Okay, look, I get it?
I am an idiot!

Just please stop shoving it in my face wherever I go!

"Dude, Cammie looks HOT today." Says some random freshman I pass.

I grab him by the colour and lift him up, glaring at him.

"She's not yours dude, she's nobody's... yet." He says, mocking me.

I can hear whispers of jealousy down the passage and I shove past everyone to the dining hall.

I sit down sit down at a table at the back of the hall. Nick, Grant and Jonas join me, staring at me in confusion.

"I get it, I'm an idiot!" I whisper shout at them and they roll their eyes.

Before they can see anything, a hole appears in the wall beside us and Cammie climbs out. She kicks it and it closes. She finally plops down beside me, looking at the other corner on the other side of the dining hall.

She starts tapping incoherently and I feel all of the boys' eyes on her.

My blood begins to boil and a hardened glare reaches my face. Everyone turns away from us and a smirk reaches my lips.

After a few minutes Bex, Liz and Macey climb out of another hall on the corner Cammie was looking at. She smirks and it overwhelms me. The golden four walk to us and sit beside us.

The entire hall goes dead silent.

"I told you that I took the shorter route, even with your head start." Cammie says, looking at her friends.

"B-but I tracked you on our first night, whilst you found all the passages and this one was clearly shorter on the diagram I made from the tracks." Says Liz.

"Yes, sadly the way I took didn't have any... inconveniences and yours has a lot. It is easy seeing it from the diagram but it is still very different from reality." Cammie said with a smirk in her face. Liz then shit up.

"I'm starving." Bex says when all of their stomachs grumble. All four of them got up to go get something to eat. They come back with a plate of waffles each. It is the best breakfast you get around here.

They all take a bite and spit it out immediately.

"Gosh m, this is disgusting! I guess that we are way to used to our Michelin Star chef!@ says Macy and they all agree.

Cammie takes their plates away whilst Macy gets them each a small bowl of different fruits. Whew nothing has been tampered with.

They gobble down on their berries and then a banana and finally an apple.

"We've got free period, what about you boys?" Asks Macy with a completely bored expression on her face.

"Yeah, we also have, what do you want with it!" Nick says with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Tsk tsk tsk, I was just asking. I'm bored and I want to do something new. I know everything about these three and it's unlikely that they will be able to keep me not bored for an hour." She says making me squeal in joy.

In my head, of course.

Time, with my idol, soon to be (hopefully) my Cammie.

"Yeah, that seems cool." I say, trying to keep myself with an all cool expression.

I hear Bex mutter something but I don't know what. All four of them start to laugh.

We get up to go and I am able to get myself to Cammies' side when she stops in her tracks.

"Gosh, I'm so sorry but I already have plans. I promised Paul that I would help him with micro-cameras and placing them." She says," I still don't know why he asked me over Liz..."!She says, mostly to herself.

Paul... That's the freshman whom said Cammie looks hot! Wait, he is also the freshman GEEK.

As Cammie leaves I try to follow her but Grant tugs on my sleeve and gestures for me to carry on. I roll my eyes as I see him mutter jealous.

We get to the PE barn and we decide to spar, well, it ended up being a tickling match with me sitting on the side lines.

That's when I spot them, Cammie and Paul, on the field.

Paul is chasing Cammie around and trying to poke her with... something.

She ends up tackling him onto the ground, making them roll around on the floor.

I turn away and sigh, setting my head in my knees.

I look up to see all six of them staring  at me.

"Jealous." They all say looking outside  and then back at me. I took my eyes and sigh. Putting my head back between my knees.

Two chapters in one day, yaaay! I'm on a roll.

I can't wait to write the next chapter, that one along with this one has been planned for a looooong time. I loved writing this one and I can't wait for you to read this and the next.

So, please vote and comment! Please don't just read my book and tell me you like it without commenting. It has been happening for a while now.

Well, bye my fellow Gallagher Girls.

TheLullabySong