Boys...

Have you ever wondered what it would be like for you if an entire hall of boys just sitting there, staring. Trust me, it ain't fun. Unless you tricked them into believing you punched your top notch SPY teacher out cold. Then ,and only then, is it really funny.

The lights go dark and all the boys start running for the exits.
Idiots

My girls get them all tied up ...again. The lights go on again and I am standing in front of a room full of idiotic boys, all tied up. Again.

This time they should've been prepared.
You do realize I always meant to punch Solomon and for him to pretend to be out cold. Well, I might have hit him a bit harder than planned because when he gets up, his eye is black. I had a reason though.

He told the boys about me and there's nothing worse than a good cover blown. Normal Gallagher Girl ( well as normal as we get) is gone, they all know me as Chameleon, the pavement artist.

I get down and sit next to Bex. All the boys are tied up and are no fun. They are unable to untie themselves so we just head off to our room.
.
.
.
In my PJs, in my bed across from Bex, we talk.

"Their trackers are working... now!"

We all smile, Liv's a genius.

"They're cute." Says Bex.
"I've seen better." Says Macey.

They get into a rapid conversation of the ratings of the boys' cuteness. But there's only one thing I can think of.

They're spies and know my cover.