DC

-I know, it's always at DC, but bare with me, it is a different story line-

[_Cam Pov_]

"CAM!"

I guess you can guess who woke me up. Liz. As she always says, "We have to be punctual". So I get dressed and go down to the dining hall. I am halfway threw eating my waffle when Mr Solomon comes to take us to a cove-op exercise. We are fitted with comms and stuck in a helicopter.

Typical.

1 hour, 47 minutes and 6 seconds later, we land. Liz doesn't complain that she isn't on this track. We then get our debriefing of what's our mission.

"Ladies, you all are going to have to find and compromise another group of spies. Whilst they have the same mission debrief as you. Find them, compromise them and beat them! I recommend that those on other tracks team up with people on my track. ALL CLEAR!"

"YES SIR"

"Good, NOW GO!"

Bex goes off with Macey and Liz after we decide to meet up at Starbucks on the second floor at 5 minutes past 12. Oh, did I forget to mention that were in a mall... IN DC!

I'm glad I'm alone, without Bex.

I wear simple clothing, a jersey, jeans and some sneakers while my friends are dressed up, completely, in a dazzle direction. We are just going to casually bump into each other.

[_Zach Pov_]

{Same debriefing, just done by Dr Steve]

"Grant, meet you at Starbucks at 1205!" I shout as we go our different directions. I go off with Jonas while he goes off with Nick. Jonas gets caught about 5 minutes in when he stopped at the internet café to try to hack into our opponents comms. I look around for the person who caught him and find a girl using every counter-surveillance method possible. I compromise her and hear the voice of who knows who say that Jonas and Tina have been compromised.

I realise that I am now alone.

By 1200 I head to Starbucks. There are only 3 opponents left. I've caught about 5 of them.

Strange, they've all been girls?

[_Cam Pov_]

Tina has been compromised. I caught Jonas. I couldn't see the person who caught her though. They just disappeared.

Well, truthfully, I disappeared before I caught them.

It's now 12. I start heading to Starbucks. I've caught 10 opponents. There are now 3 left. Liz has been compromised. Later than we expected though. She was trying to hack into their comms. She did it in the end and now we hear their voices.

Strange, their all boys?!

I reach Starbucks and casually bump into Bex and Macey. They don't notice me [curse the chameleon in me!!] so I call out to them. We get a table and order some Iced Coffee!

"Ooooo, I want one." Bex says as she waves three boys over. They come and sit beside us. {Authors Note-You should know what they look like so there's no point me explaining.}"He looks like a Greek god." Bex whispers to us as she points to one of them. Then they sit.

[_Zach Pov_]

As we sit down with these three girls, I notice that one of them is tomboyish looking compared to the rest. No Zach! Don't fall in love with a civilian!

I can't help it. If only she was an opponent.

I large wave of static fills my ear. I flinch, so does the two girls who call them selves Jenny and Ally. The girl I like doesn't flinch. So... she's a civilian.

"Curly brown hair, dark eyes, plaid shirt and jeans, sitting in front of me. Blond hair, blue eyes and tracksuit sitting in front of me. Brown hair, light eyes and tracksuit, sitting in front of me." she says the same time I describe Jenny and Ally's looks.

I've been compromised.

And if it couldn't get more embarrassing, BY A GIRL! Well, at least she ended up being an opponent, means I can make a move. Only if I knew her and had a chance of seeing her again.

I leave but SHE stays to finish her iced coffee. I can't believe our school got beaten by teenage girls! We all say that who we caught were girls. I just don't know what was going on!

But that one girl...