Tunnels

Zach follows behind me as we enter a part of his school that I am pretty sure I am the first person in a long time to know. He looks around at everything in awe.

"Just so you know, this is the only tunnel I am showing you." I tell him.

"I guess that I am becoming a stalker." He says and I roll my eyes.

We come to the exit and I pull myself up from the basement tunnel and he does the same. I have to push a mat above my head so that we can crawl onto the floor. All the Blackthorne boys stare at us but the few girls there are shrug it off since they often see me appearing and disappearing.

You see. This is intermediate PE. The highest for our age. Blackthorne seems very stereotypical, there are four girls in total (including me) and about sixteen boys our age.

From the girls our age there is Bex, Tina,Jessica and I. The teacher comes in and looks at us Gallagher Girls with disgust.

"I don't know how Mrs Morgan was able to convince our Headmaster that a single Gallagher Girl could live up to our standards, let alone four!" He says and all the boys laugh at this. I see Bex clench her fists to stop herself punching the lights out of Mr Dowan, our PE teacher.
"So, our top fighters are going to fight the so called top Gallagher Girls fighters."

The boys all ooh and we all hide our smirks. They don't know what is coming.

"So, Rebecca!" He says.

Bex scowls at him and I think he shivered.

Wait, I did.

"You shall fight first as your are you're grades' top fighter. You shall go against the top from us, Grant!"

All the boys ooooohhhh and Grants steps out and flexes his muscles, Bex looks at us and winks. She then stretches quickly and steps onto the mat.

They then begin. Grant immediately steps forward and throws a punch to Bex's nose. Bex easily ducks it and takes a kick to his leg. He quickly buckles over but gets himself together soon enough. Just not soon enough until Bex lands a punch to his nose. Everyone can see whom is winning and it is not who the majority of everyone expected. Only about four of us, oh and surprise, surprise, we are all girls.

Grant is able to land a punch to Bex's jaw but it is not strong enough to do any damage. Only enough to leave a bruise. Bex quickly flips him over and gives him one of her death holds on his neck. He quickly hits the floor twice signaling surrender. The boys look in shock but all of us girls are bored. We all tell Bex that that was not one of her best fights. She shrugs in an I know sort of way.

"Okay, we shall then go to the two girls whom we think are not up to our standards in this class. At all." The teacher then tells us.
I feel so certain that he is about to call me but just calls up Tina and Jessica. Jessica fights Nick and loses badly while Tina fights someone called Jeff and wins, well, by a just. Jessica is then sent to Beginner P.E. I am then called up to fight.

I am pretty sure that you can guess against whom.

Zach starts by throwing a back hand punch while do a forward roll. A particular one that Bex and I have named The Grabber. Mainly because you grab your opponents leg and drag them down with you while you quickly jump up. It works and I have an advantage. Zach notices but I keep him down with my right leg while getting a punch to his jaw. He then flips me over and is hovering above me.

He winks and that makes me furious. He may have both my arms and legs pinned but this means that he can't attack while I have a larger chance finding a way around to get him back.

I see that his left leg is shaking, must be from a recent injury. I pull my left leg from underneath him and use my ankle to hook him on his left ankle. He looks at my curiously but I use a move I know well. A typical Gallagher Girl move. I tug on his ankle and he looses hold on me. I grab onto his arms and flip him over me. I then use my own version of the Bex death grip on his neck until he hits the ground twice in surrender. I smirk and get up. I brush past Bex and she gives me a high five. It takes Zach about 5 minutes before he can get up.

I hear the teacher muttering about the top two girls are better than his tied top two. That the second can beat his first. How we are way more skilled than he thought.

"You do know, sir, that we can hear you." I say and Bex sniggers. All the boys are annoyed and I know that they know that they are obviously showing it. Fun.

Please vote and comment. I hoped you enjoy!!!