"Huh ? What surprise ?" I asked curiously.

"Put this on, cover your eyes." Mina said, handing me some sort of scarf.

"What ? Why ?" I protested.

"Just do it, it's for the surprise." They said. This seemed weird, but I obliged.

About 15 minutes later, the car finally stopped. I had no idea where we were, I assumed we were at the bar though.

They helped me out of the car, and guided me to where we were going. I felt nervous as they started guiding me since I was blindfolded and in heels, I could fall at any second.

'It seemed like such a far way to get into a bar.' I thought. I think they made me walk to a set of doors and then we were going up an elevator. Maybe it was a bar in a hotel ? I don't know.

"Be careful here okay, we got you every step of the way. Don't be scared, we're going up some stairs."

"What the hell guys, this surprise better be good as fuck if I have a chance of dying tonight from walking up the stairs like this." I joked.

They held my hands and made sure that I didn't fall on the way up. When we finally reached the top of the stairs, they opened a door and led me through it. I heard the sound of cars and the city in motion. Hmm, maybe it was an outdoor bar in a hotel ?

"Okay, almost there" They said, pulling me forward.

"When am I actually gonna see this surprise, guys ??" I asked, impatient.

"Don't worry. We're here now. Take off your blindfold." The girls replied.

I slowly removed the scarf from my eyes and was definitely not expecting this.

"SURPRISE !! HAPPY BIRTHDAY [Y/N] !!" A large group of people yelled as they jumped. Yoongi was in the middle of them, standing right in front of me.

I looked around and realized that we were on the rooftop of Yoongi's apartment. It was decorated with Christmas lights & balloons everywhere, it was absolutely beautiful.

I covered my mouth in astonishment.

"Happy birthday, babygirl." Yoongi said calmly; smiling and pulling me into a hug.

"I thought you forgot my birthday, you asshole." I laughed.

"That's what I wanted you to think." He laughed back, giving me a kiss on the top of my head.

"You guyssss !! Thank you !!" I said to Jazmine & Mina, hugging them.

"Don't thank us, this was Agust's idea. We just helped." They explained.

I looked back at Yoongi and he gave me that signature gummy smile of his.

The rest of the Bangtan Boys then came up to me and began greeting me. J-Hope's greeting was the sweetest/funniest. He screamed 'happy birthday' to me whilst running to me to give me a big hug.
After receiving the greetings, I made my way back to Yoongi and wrapped my arms around his neck as if I was about to kiss him; he did the same and held me by my waist.

"I just wanna say, you look fucking hot in that dress. Goddamn" He said, looking at me up and down whilst biting his lip.

"Haha, thanks" I said, blushing.
"Thank you for this, Oppa" I continued, looking into his eyes.

"You're welcome babygirl" he replied, smirking.

"How did you even do this ? I thought this place is restricted."

"I asked the owner of the apartment and he said it's fine as long as there's a security guard here in case anything happens." he explained.

"This is all so amazing. Thank you, Oppa. I love you." I said, giving him a kiss.

"I love you too, babygirl. Happy birthday."

My wish from earlier came true, this was the best birthday ever.

a/n :

birthday chapter bc it's my 17th birthday today ㅋㅋㅋ :))

~ jazunyan