[End Note]

hi my lovely readers!

so that's the end of Summer's Break. I was so scared I wasn't going to be able to meet ends properly but I hope I did, I mean I think I didn't do too horribly. idk you can tell me if there was any better way of ending it.

thank you so much for all the support during the writing of this book. I can't believe it's finally over. literally been writing this gem since December 2015.

what.

I also would like to apologise for publishing the last chapter a bit late - I knew what I wanted to the chapter to include but I just didn't know how to say it. I hope I've done of justice. also my birthday was yesterday so sadly I didn't find much time to finish off the last bit of the chapter. sorry! (yeah I'm 14 now and I started this when I was 12 yikes)

so this is goodbye. unless you want an epilogue? idk, but I feel like that's all there is to say.

if you have any questions or just wanna talk, hmu in the comments! I love reading and responding to those, especially when most of you guys are silent readers. don't be shy! I won't bite! honest.

but yeah, that's a wrap.

thank you for all the reads, votes and those of you at even added these to your reading lists! that always makes me smile.

toodleloo!

xoxo, Megs