I continue to call him the whole night but that jerk wouldn't answer at all. "Just pick up once please!" I begged but he wasn't there to hear my plea. My mind started to imagine the worst possibilities that may be he got into an accident... Maybe he.... I cried again!

The next morning I ordered breakfast in my room, I didn't want dad to see my red swollen eyes, I made an excuse that I wasn't feeling well and I actually wasn't. I didn't even touch the food let alone finish it. I just curled up in my bed hugging my teddy bear the whole day and cried myself to sleep. My eyes grew heavy and I was just about to sleep but I heard my best friend shout.

"Oh my god Teresa! What the hell have you done to yourself?"

"Oh hey! Why are you here so late at night?" I wake up and ask her.

"Geez girl! Open the curtains first and you'll know how late at night this is!" She opens the curtain and my eyes hurt due to the light.

"It's morning already?" I squint.

"It's noon!" She yells.

"Please Rina! Close the curtains my eyes hurt." I plea to her.

"Of course it does look at you, I can clearly tell that you've been crying the whole night!" She clicks her tongue.

"Not the whole night." I reply meekly.

"You're kidding me! Tell me what the hell is going on? I want to know everything right now!" She glares.

"Nothing I just realized how much I love him, even if he's a jerk! And I'm sorry when I was thinking to party when you broke up with Eros, I really am!" I tell her as tears pool in my eyes, falling down against my cheeks.

"My poor girl! What has he done to you?" She hugs me like consoling a crying baby and I cry leaning against her. After a while, I narrate the entire thing to her.

"He's okay right?" I ask her in between my cry.

"You're worried about him being okay or not? Don't worry even if he is okay, once I find him he will not." She shouts.

I smile at her words. "But how come you're here?"

"Did you forget baby girl? You and I have that telepathic connection. I know exactly when you need me and tada! I'm here!" She replies in a funny tone.

I couldn't help but laugh. I really love this woman! Thanks heaven she's here! I hug her tightly and nod. "I'm really glad you're here."

Sound of my ringtone fills the silent room and we both turn our head to the direction of the sound. I glance at the screen, it's an unknown number. I wipe away my tears and answer the call.

"God! You've called me more than 100 times you realize that?" A familiar voice answered.

"IDIOT!!" I shout at him. "It's been four days you're away and you're calling me now? You know how much I was worried? Why do you carry a phone if you don't want to answer it? And now that you finally call you're scolding me? You arrogant, bipolar, heartless jerk!" I yell at him in a single breath.

"Wh--"

"Are you okay? Are you safe?" I ask him panicking.

"...Yeah...Yeah, I am." He replies, a little taken aback.

"Good."

"......."

"I need answers from you! I have questions related to our marriage, our contract marriage!" I immediately remember the reason I've been desperately calling him for.

"What about it? Isn't it over already? Look I don't have time for this-"

"Shut up, I don't give a damn whether you have time or not. Just answer my questions. Is it really over? And did you sent those papers to me through your lawyer?" I yell.

"Lawyer?...." He pause for a minute to think I guess? Is it really that unimportant that he has to take time for thinking? "Yeah I did send those papers."

"You mean it? But I thought this topic was over."

"What are you talking about? over? It was always there Teresa, we just got a little distracted but it was there. And why're you reacting to it like this? You knew about this already, didn't we decide this together? I just don't know what's so odd about it?"

"What's so odd about it? You're asking me that? And what distraction? You call that a distraction?" I yell at at him totally stunned by his answer. Distraction? Really?

"Listen, I don't have time to argue. I am very busy and if you don't have anything important to talk about, I'm hanging up." He replies curtly.

"But-" He already cut the call. What the hell? He's busy? How dare he call it a distraction? Was I the only one in love? Was I the only one who was hoping we could be together? Come to think of it, he never really told me he loved me did he? I drop on to the floor and cry hugging myself.

"Teresa!" Rina hugs me from behind. "I'll beat some sense into him, just you wait!" She says with a shaking voice.

"NO! It's over! Everything's over! Please, I don't want anyone to do anything about this." I cry hugging her.