Chapter Sixteen; Becoming and Gone

-Iris's pov-

I knew I had to become a demon I didn't want anyone else to be his. I loved him and I would do anything for him. So I told him I would become his queen. Sebastian looked at me with uncertain eyes but nodded. "We'll begin tonight my love." He said as his eyes flashed pink. I nodded with a smile "Okay."

-Sebastian's pov-

I was nervous for tonight but I couldn't wait for it. I was surprised that she had agreed but it showed me she really did love me and that made my cold heart warm up. I went to Ciel's study to inform him of what is going to occur. I knew he wasn't going to be happy but I had to inform him so it doesn't come to him as a surprise. I knocked on the large wooden door. "Master? May I enter?" I asked and waited for a response from him. "You may." I heard his voice from the other side of the door. I opened the door and entered the room then proceeded to close the door. "What did you need Sebastian?" He asked me looking up from his paperwork.

"I just came to inform you of what will happen tonight with Iris and I." I said he narrowed his eyebrows "And what will happen?" "She'll became a demon" I said. He slammed his hands onto his desk "What?! Sebastian! You realize she's the next queen! You can't possibly do that!" He yelled I sighed "She wants to because she loves me." I said "Yeah she must really love you Sebastian but you know that becoming a demon can go right or wrong! Are you crazy?!"

"Crazy in love." 

I then proceeded to walk away and walk out the door. I heard Ciel's calls but I didn't respond and went to prepare for tonight.

Later that night

I had finished preparing for tonight and went to get Iris. I knocked on her door "Iris love? Are you ready" I asked she then opened the door with a smile "Of course." I held out my hand for her and she took it. I led her to the garden and under the gazebo where I had the stuff. I looked her in the eyes and asked her once more if she was certain about her decision. She looked me dead in the eyes and said "Yes love I am."

We were on the final step of becoming a demon. I slit my hand and ordered her to drink my blood that was dripping. She did as told and my eyes flowed pink as well as my mark on my hand. She closed her eyes and a mark appeared on her hand.

It was done.

There was a gust of wind and she was transforming. She opened her eyes and they were glowing pink like mine. I grinned flashing my sharp teeth. Suddenly our surroundings became darker than usual and I was distracted by it that I hadn't realize a certain spider demon had ruined the ceremony. I looked back at my demon woman but she had a dark aura around her. "Claude you bastard." I growled and I heard a low chuckle. "Oh Sebastian did you really think I'd let you have some happiness for once in your pitiful life?" He said and laughed I then heard Iris's laugh join him. He turned her into something wicked than us demons were already.

She gave me a sinister grin.

I had lost her. I felt my heart that she warmed up turn cold and shatter in pieces. I looked into her eyes I could see her sadness and I knew I hadn't lost her yet but before I could do anything Claude wrapped his disgusting arm around her waist and disappeared right before my eyes. I let out a loud growl and everything in my way was destroyed.

"Sebastian!" I heard a yell. I whipped my head to find my master ripping off his eye patch. "What are you doing?! We have to go get Iris." His eye glowed as he said the following with a smirk "That's an order." I grinned and noticed her presence in this world was not here.

She was gone.

Somewhere in the underworld.

Oh Claude could you be more stupid you've just entered my territory.

The End

[A/n: This is the final chapter I hope you enjoyed this book there will be a sequel coming out don't worry I'll post on here when it is out!]