Chapter Eleven; Ruined

[A/n: IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED!! BUT HERE IT IS! Warning: Sexual stuff may go on //some smut if your lucky *WINK WINK* xD//]

-Sebastian's pov-

I over heard lady Elizabeth and I only smirked. I liked her idea very much, I could sneak Iris out while the young master is distracted. Soon everyone started to walk back into the manor but Iris stopped and turned back to face me "Are you coming Sebastian?" She asked raising her eyebrow. Oh how I loved the way she said my name I could just hear her voice moaning it. I held a dark evil smile "Yes of course." And started to walk towards her. I guess she had noticed my change in expression and shivered.

-Iris's pov-

A couple hours later I had convinced Ciel to agree for a ball tomorrow but me and Sebastian had to work on it all night and tomorrow. I sighed and Lizzy hugged me "Oh thank you Iris!" She said and ran off to her room. I rubbed my temples and went downstairs to start on this ball. I walked pass the kitchen and stopped as I walked backwards. I grinned and noticed a chocolate cake then I quickly looked around so no one could see me. I walked towards it and covered my finger in icing "Sebastian wouldn't mind-".

As I was about to lick my icing covered finger a hand stopped me. I squeaked in fear and knew who it was already. "I wouldn't mind? The young master would surely mind for sure. I had made this cake just for him." He paused "But- you're an acceptance of course". "Oh really?" I replied and he nodded as he licked my finger clean. "Now I don't believe we were done earlier today" he said with a smirk on his face. I returned the smirk "I don't think we were". All he did was mouth jump and it got heated quick. I did as told and jumped. He quickly wrapped my legs around his waist held my ass as pushed me against the door that was the only entrance into the kitchen.

//A/n: We go zero to hundred real quick ;D//. We were making out as I felt his hand go near my area and rubbed me there but over my underwear knowing it would piss me off a little. "Stop teasing." I said unhappy now, he only chuckled quickly ripped off my underwear and rubbed me. I moaned in pleasure and unzipped his pants and got down on my knees. His man hood was larger than I expected but I didn't care I gave him what he wanted. He groaned and held onto my hair I knew I was doing a good job. I finished after he came into my mouth and looked down at me "Such a good girl I'll just have to return the favor" he said with a smirk.

Before I could even say anything my clothes were taken off in a second and so were his. "You move quite fast-" I stopped and gasped he entered me without even a warning "Sebastian!" I screamed in pleasure he covered my mouth "You wouldn't want the young master to hear now would you?" He smirked and removed his hand then thrusted hard and fast with every thrust. I moaned loudly I felt so good. "Sebastian- more" I moaned more as he left hickeys all over my body. He continued at a faster pace but slowed down I enjoyed it even more. That's when my breathing almost stopped I heard Lizzy calling asking for water. Sebastian's eyes had flashed a pink I could see anger in his eyes and slammed his fist on the door cracking it. Suddenly in a blink of an eye I didn't feel him inside me I was dressed and so was he. I didn't care how he did it but I sure as hell did not want Lizzy to see Sebastian banging me on kitchen floor.

Lizzy opened the cracked door "Ciel should have this door fixed! Anyways can I have my cup water?" She asked I looked down at the floor seeing my ripped panties quickly stepped on them so she wouldn't see them. "Of course Lizzy" I said with a annoyed smile and handed her a glass of water "Thank you! I'm off now! You two continue working!" She said and skipped away. I waited till I couldn't hear her anymore and Sebastian did the same. "What the hell was that just a little while ago-" I said with a moan as Sebastian started sucking on my neck "Does it matter she didn't catch us" He mumbled into my neck. "Maybe we shouldn't do it here" I said in that moment Sebastian threw me over his shoulder and took me to his room were we continued our unfinished business until it was time to wake up the young master.

//A/n: mAYBE I REALLY DIDNT DO A GOOD JOB ON THIS SMALL LEMON SORRY ILL TRY MY BEST UNTIL- Next time~ c; hope you guys enjoyed!//