Chapter Fifteen; Explanation

-Sebastian's pov-

I gripped my gloved hand around Jade's neck. She slowly closed her eyes but opened them once again to reveal her sea green eyes glowing brightly then suddenly fought back. I grabbed her by her black hair throwing her at the wall causing her to scream. She then gave me a large cut on my cheek with her nails //a.n; WITH HER CRUSTY ASS NAILS//. "I'm not done with you yet Sebastian. I know that little girl of yours is going to become one of our kind and when you transform her I'll be there waiting to give her a little.. gift. I know you'll just love it Sebastian!" She said with an evil giggle disappearing threw the large doors. I growled in anger and held my cheek bending down on my knee. That little witch had poisoned nails like that ever stopped me.

-Iris's pov-

I attended Elizabeth and Ciel to whatever they needed. I walked out of the study and I headed towards my room I needed to think about what had just happened with Sebastian. Suddenly I heard a scream come from down stairs and I quickly came out of my train of thoughts as I sprinted down the halls to the stairs. I turned and went down the stairs to see Sebastian bent down holding his cheek. As much as I told myself not to run to him I did it anyways.

"Sebastian" I yelled and ran to his side looking up at him with worried eyes. "What happened are you alright?" I asked him and held his hand that covered his cheek removing it to see a large scratch. "It was that wench wasn't it?" I said my eyes now filled with anger.

Sebastian sighed and nodded "I know... I'm sorry Iris." I sighed and forgave him only because I loved this man. "So tell me who she is." I demanded "She's an ex girlfriend of mine her name is Jade. I won't lie to you Iris I loved her then I broke up with her when I realized she was only using me to be on the throne all she wanted was power. I broke up with her the day my father was going to announce us the future king and queen."

"Of course she was angry and suddenly she just disappeared nobody saw her since that day I broke things off. My father wasn't pleased but gave me time to find myself someone else. Thus the reason why she was here today because it's almost time for me to take the throne and she wants to be queen. Jade isn't going to be my queen Iris."

"This is why you need to change me
into a demon. You want me to be your queen.." I said  "Yes I do your the only woman I want as my queen" He said 

"Then I'll be your queen."