Chapter Thirteen; Should I?

-Iris's pov

I helped Sebastian clean the ball room where of course the ball was. I yawned tiredly but it soon became a scream as a red head broke threw the window and tackled me down. "WHO IS THIS BASSY?!" He/she yelled and I kicked he/she off me then quickly ran only to bump into a hard chest. "Grell... What are you doing here?" Sebastian said annoyed and held me.

"I wanted to see you bassy!! Why are you holding her like that?! You never hold me like that!" He/she whined. Sebastian sighed "Go home //a/n: UR DRUNK sorry- back to the story!// Grell" Sebastian said and looked down at me "Are you alright?" He asked I nodded. Suddenly grell's facial expression changed to serious. "Sebastian can I talk to you?" 'Grell' said Sebastian glared at him but walked toward him.

-Sebastian's pov-

"What is it?" I asked quite annoyed. "She's a human Sebastian... You can't be with her. Sebastian don't tell me your gonna-"  "What if I do Grell?" I said cutting off Grell. "Then I'm gonna have to kill her and all the reapers will come after her too it's not just us also you know other demons will come and hunt for her... Even I know that and I'm not a demon Sebastian." Grell said "Well I guess I'm gonna protect her even more plus she's taken nobody can have her." I said and turned around.

Grell sighed "Alright bassy do as you wish but it isn't going to be easy." And with that Grell was gone threw the same window. Stupid reaper don't underestimate me. I looked at Iris she looked at me confused "Sebastian... What are you going to do to me?" She asked me. I sighed "It's your choice but I was going to change you into a demon for you to become my princess in my world." I said as my eyes focused closely on her facial expressions. Her eyes said yes but her lips said- "No you can't I have to rule this land if something happens to my auntie I have to be the queen!" She said. I knew she wanted to say yes but she couldn't. "I guess your going to have to enjoy the time you have left me here in this world." I said and watched her walk out of the ball room. Grell was right if I did turn her into a demon she would be hunted by every single kind of underworld species out there.

I couldn't avoid it

I can't protect her from all of them.

-Iris's pov-

I know the way things work with demons they make deals with humans he has a deal with Ciel. Once he's fulfilled whatever Ciel wanted that's it he'll go back to his world. I want to be his but I can't leave I need to rule this land.

-The next morning-

I couldn't sleep. Sebastian was all I could think about. Should I become one of his kind? Was it hard to be like them? Would I change?

After all night and half a day of thinking about it I decided what I wanted to do.

[A/n: ITS SHORT BUT ITS SOMETHING OK. IM SOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT I PROMISE ILL TRY TO UPDATE QUICKER!]