Chapter Four, The Spark

-Iris's pov-

I've been here at the manor for over a three months now ugh. I've grown tried of Sebastian he loves to tick me off with his lessons and himself. Only nine more months till I'm leaving this place and I can go back home. Then again if I wasn't acting like such a brat I wouldn't have ended up here.

I sighed and shook my thoughts away and walked to the garden. I looked around the area good no Finny. I walked more into the garden sorta losing my way but then i looked down to see these beautiful red roses as well as black ones. I bent down to the roses level and made my way to one rose that caught my eye.

As soon as I grabbed it my hand began to bleed. 'Great Iris you idiot did you forget there's freaking thorns on roses?!'. I looked at my palm and stood up again to walk back into the manor but I bumped into Sebastian great.

He looked at me with his eyes filled of worry? "Iris what happened?!" He asked I shook my head "Im fine. I just grabbed a rose nothing else happened" I said walking away from him he pulled my good hand back to were he was standing.

He then brought the bleeding hand up to his mouth and licked the blood off. My eyes widen as I looked at my small but yet big looking cut as it stopped bleeding.

"Ho-w did you do that?" I asked he smirked and leaned in close to my lips "It's a secret, love" he said and kissed me but the kiss was filled with- why can't I explain it?!. My heart won't stop beating and I feel there's fireworks it wasn't like this last time when he kissed me. Wh-y was this different? Whatever it is I have to push it away these stupid things..

[ A/N: Oooo! Is Iris going to forget these feelings? :3 who knows?! Well anyways thanks guys for the votes I'm so happy you guys are liking this story! Please enjoy the rest and if you have something to say please say it i won't mind as long as it's not hate! XD Bai thanks again 😁 ]