Chapter Two, Dislike! and Like?

-Iris's POV-

I got shivers down my spine and I was about to sit down on a chair but Sebastian grabbed me. "Not yet here." He said putting on book on my head "It helps stand up straight" He said "Ugh" I said trying to balance out trying not to make the book fall. He added another book on my head every ten minutes I had four on my head please help me my legs almost gave out till he said "You may rest onto the next lesson" Yes! I took the books off me then I sat down on a chair "So how many lessons are there Mr. Michaelis" I said mocking him "Mhm a few?" He said not wanting to tell me the exact number "Fine don't tell me" I said looking the other way "Lesson two lose the stubbornness and the grumpiness too every lady must be calm and happy well as least calm also smile one in a while it makes you look-" He didn't finish "Never mind the point is to be on your best behavior" he finished I nodded "Alright now you must walk like this" He said showing to walk like a proper lady "And then this" "Hold your head up high" "Give a small smile" "Curtsy like this" "You must bow at a Earl or Lord it shows respect" He said and then kept going on and on and on with more lessons which I followed after what felt like the 100 lesson I snapped "UGH Enough! I'm tried of this already it's been like three hours!" I yelled he glared at me "One, it's only been two hours. Two, we're on lesson 45. Three, you do not yell at anyone even your teacher the proper lady shows respect for everyone even if they show rudeness lesson 46" He said "But fine go ahead we're done for today. By the way I'll come later on for you to repay for interrupting my lesson.." He said again with a dark tone 'What the hell did that mean?!' I thought "Your free to roam the manor I have duties to attend." He said and walked out the door leaving me still shocked but I didn't waste no time I left the library walking around the manor but my mind was still stuck on that line... "I'll come later on for you to repay for interrupting my lesson.." His voice rang it's the first day and I already dis-like and like him.

I wonder what he meant well I'll just have to wait for later on?