Chapter Nine; Love?

[A/n: IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ILL TRY TO DO IT MORE AND I WANNA THANK ALL OF YOU GUYS WHO COMMENT ON MY STORY! YA'LL KNOW WHO YOU ARE! :D Just for that! I will try to give you guys that love & hate relationship and we're starting it off with love~ if ya know what I mean~ ;) *cough cough* and I'll try to do lemon for you guys- ENJOY!]

-Iris's pov-

I yawned as I woke up from my sleep. I didn't want to do these stupid lessons. I knew what I had to do but nooo Iris's you just had to let your rebel side get the best of you. I got off my bed and stretched then I fixed my hair in the bathroom did my regular routine.

I walked to my closet and just as I was about to strip I here someone come in guess who it is! Sebastian. "What is it?! Can't you knock? I was just about to change." I yelled. "I did knock my lady but I don't think you heard me." He replied. I stayed quiet but later replied "Well? What is it?" I asked "The young master wishes to speak with you after breakfast." He said and I nodded. "Well shoo." I said moving my hand up an down to go away.

I was kind of embarrassed knowing he was there and I was in my night gown NOTE- it was freaking see-threw you could see my underwear luckily I hiding behind my closet door. That's when I heard the door shut I let out a sigh of relief and started to undress that's when someone pinned me to my closet door.

I opened my eyes expecting Sebastian well I was hoping.. But it wasn't I looked to see it was a man I didn't know dressed in black he came in threw my now broken window. Just I was about to scream the man covered my mouth and I only let out a squeak that's when my vision faded into pure darkness. I only felt something warm dripping from my head to my face. I was knocked out.

-Sebastian's pov-

I heard a faint squeak and glass breaking. Was it those idiots again? No it's to early for them to be messing things up. I ran to Iris's room to find her window broken and her closet messed up.

I looked down at the floor noticing fresh blood on the ground leading out to the window. My eyes flashed pink in anger. I had to tell the young master. I ran to the young masters office and knocked "Come in" I came in and walked towards him "Iris has been kidnapped." I told him. He got up and slammed his fists onto his desk. "Dammit! Well what are you standing there for? I order you to bring her back now!" He yelled.

I disappeared within a second and followed the scent of Iris's blood they were far but not to far. I was on their trail catching up the scent getting stronger. Oh how I loved her scent. I stopped in my tracks as I paused to process what I had said 'Do I? No I couldn't I would dishonor my world if I were to.. And break rules.' I tried to forget the thought but it was no use. I continued on their trail and I soon made it.

"Well what are you waiting for? Give me the money and I'll give you the girl you'll be able to do whatever to her" The man said with a a grin. Disgusting. "Whatever I want eh?" The buyer replied with a nasty grin. Revolting. They wouldn't dare to do that to my Iris. Again my eyes turned to my demonic pink and I killed these men in a second.

I carried Iris bridal style and walked away from the scene. I looked down at her noticing her becoming pale from blood loss. I rushed to the manor and quickly bandaged her wound on her head. I changed her bloody clothing as well but she doesn't need to know that. I looked down at her as a smirk fell onto my lips and I thought-

She might be worth breaking hell rules for...