Chapter Twenty

Frank P.O.V

I smiled, feeling happier than I had ever felt before. I loved the way that he held me against him, it made me feel loved and appreciated. I bit him playfully through his shirt, refusing to allow him to find every single way to make me blush. It wasn't hard.

"You know, one day, we could have a house. And a family. I think I'd like that." He said quietly, ticking me from side to side. I could feel butterflies in my stomach, my cheeks turning that shade of red again. My mind throwing future images at me.

I could picture Gerard and I standing in front front of a beautiful house, rose bushes in the front garden. There would be a room for my guitars, Gerard would have a room for his writing. I could even picture a few children- Gerard would be so good with them. Reading them stories that he had writers for them, me singing them to sleep.
I could feel happy tears pooling in my eyes, but I didn't allow them to fall. I loved Gerard with all of my heart, I had never felt so strongly about somebody. He made me forget about my dependence on alcohol, he made me forget about how badly my parents had treated me.

"I'd like that too." I admitted, avoiding sniffles. He pulled away from me, knowing how happy he had made me.

"Are you crying?" He asked, looking both shocked and concerned. I nodded, allowing all of my tears to fall. "Why?" He questioned, looking at me so sternly.

"Because Gerard, I've never met anybody- anybody, that makes me feel so good about the future. Before I met you, I just focussed on what drink I would be getting next, I didn't even think about having a family. But with you, I can see everything. The house that we would live in, even what the garden would look like." I said quickly, watching him smile. He wiped away my tears, planting a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"I love making you happy Frankie, it's all that I'll strive to do. And, I can't bear to live in that motel anymore. I don't even want to live in separate rooms anymore." He said, staring deeply into my eyes. His thumb stroked my cheek skin, as my eyes filled again. Just looking into his warm, caring eyes made me want to cry with more happiness. "So, please, stop crying. Because I'm getting conscious that I'm going something wrong." He giggled, pulling me into another hug. He rested his head on my shoulder, nuzzling into my neck. I smiled, wrapping my arms around his waist. I never wanted him to let go of me. I never wanted him to leave me.

"Promise that you'll never leave me Gee?" I said, staring up at the now night sky. The stars above us twinkled angelically, illuminating the dark sky. It looked surreal; the moment itself felt surreal.

"I promise that I'll never leave you Frankie." He said, his voice strong in his promise. I pulled away, so that I could look into his eyes again. He pressed his lips against mine, his hands holding my warm, patchy cheeks. They itched from me crying, but his embrace distracted me from the salty burn of the tears. His tongue explored my mouth, one of his hands moving from my cheek to my hip. His fingers dug into the skin there, sending pleasures sensations across my body. I gasped, but he held me in place.
"I'll never leave you Frankie, because I've never loved anybody as much as I love you." He said, looking me in the eyes again.

He began to kiss me again, holding me tight.
"God, I wish that I could tell my family about you. My brother would shoot us both. I don't know about my mom and dad, they're more accepting people." He sighed. We sat down on the damp ground, face to face with each other.

"I'd like to say the same about my family. But they don't want anything to do with me- well, at least I think that they don't. I left before they could say anything to me." I admitted with a sigh, thinking about life before I had blocked them out. I wasn't sure if they had warmed to the idea of their son being gay, and having found happiness.

"You could always write a letter?" He suggested with a pout, picking up a stick in front of him. He span it around in the palm of his hand, picking grass with his other hand. The only light around us was the moon, and those beautiful stars. I heard him rustling around in the bag that he had carried, pulling out a lighter. "I want to make a fire." He said with a amusing smile, staring at the bright orange flame that he had conjured up in his hands.

"I'm weak, but I'll help anyway." I giggled, he helped me to my feet. I bushed the dirt and leaves from my body, tucking my hands into my pockets. We took one last look at the view from where we had been sitting, he came up behind me, intertwining his arms through the gaps between my body and mine. I chuckled, as he began to drag me away.

"Gerard wants fire." He said, dragging me with complete ease. I laughed at his use of the third person, thinking of his suggestion. I could always write a letter.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Blue Jeans by Lana Del Rey

A.N
I feel like this fic is gonna get mega emotional, and I'm doing it on purpose because I'm definitely out to ruin a life or two XD

Lemme know what you think?? Don't forget to vote because it helps me out ;)