Chapter Eighteen

Frank P.O.V

I didn't know whether or not it was the fact that I was completely drunk, or the fact that waiting had become tedious to me- but whatever reason my mind had decided to go with, it had given me the courage to kiss him. I knew that he had been waiting too, there was no question about that. I had seen it in his eyes for days before this moment, he wanted to touch me. To feel my embrace. After pulling away from him, he stared into my eyes. I could tell that he was satisfied, that he couldn't have been happier. It was safe for me to say that I felt the same, I was mostly glad that he hadn't rejected me.

"Do you know, how long I have been waiting for you to do that?" He asked quietly, a smile plastered to his face. I nodded, the taste of whiskey in my mouth was pleasant. He giggled, as I straddled his torso. He reached up, his warm hand cupping my cheek. He leant up to kiss me, I wrapped my legs around his waist. I had never felt so much love towards me- since my mother had decided to disown me. He appreciated me, I knew that. I felt the same way about him.

"I can't imagine how long." I admitted before he kissed me again. I smiled as his grip on me tightened. I felt safe when he held me like that, even if it was the first time.
                                     ~>•<~

I woke up next to him, his arm wrapped around my waist. My head was against his chest, he was still fast asleep. I couldn't help but admire how handsome he was. His entire face was angelic in sleep, his hair covering half of his face. I freed one of my arms to reach up and move his hair from his face, he pouted in his sleep. I kissed his cheek, that happiness and satisfaction washing over me again. I could see a future with Gerard; he was a loyal and caring man. He cared about people who hated him- his brother. His brother probably didn't hate him, he probably just didn't understand what was going on in Gerard's head. They were two different people- but they both cared about each other.

"I can feel you staring at me." He chuckled, opening one of his eyes. I smiled, batting my eyelids at him. "God I love you." He said, turning on his side so that we were face to face. He tapped my nose, before I squirmed over to him, wrapping a leg around him. I felt a bulge in his underwear, to be fair and honest with him there was one in mine too.

"Sorry." He said, trying to pull away from me. I held him with my legs, refusing to allow him to leave me. I didn't care if he was embarrassed for getting excited. I wasn't going to judge him. If anything, me having a boner was just as awkward as I had never been with a man before. As far as I was aware, we were both virgins.

"It's okay. Let me help you." I found myself saying, gently kissing his lips. He was confused, until I reached into his pants, my hand ice cold compared to how warm he was. He gasped, as my fist slowly moved up and down. He looked into my eyes, his eyes staring into mine. I smiled, kissing him again. I felt like his dick was growling harder as my hand jerked, his hips bucking every so often. I threw the blankets off us both, climbing on top of him. I straddled his torso, going with my animalistic instincts. My tongue forced its way into his mouth, his hand cupping my cheek. I could feel his growing bulge as I ground against him. I pulled away, listening to him whimper as he wanted me to stay.

I pulled his pants down, looking at his dick which was now firmly in my grasp. I looked up at him, before putting it into my mouth. I had no experience in gay sex- there was always a first time for everything. But, he seemed to be enjoying it, as he threw his head back when he moaned. I smiled, looking up at him, making sure that every time he looked down at me I was making direct eye contact.
"Oh god." He said, bucking his hips, I gagged. But, that didn't stop me from going. He reached down, gripping me by the hair, pushing my head down for me. I took his dick out of my mouth, wiping the spit from my mouth. I smiled slyly, crawled up to his mouth.

"Do you want me to do that again?" I asked, kissing him. He moaned into my mouth, I felt the feral, animalistic side of me was coming out again. I liked this part of me- I had never seen it before. He pulled away from my mouth, nodding. I grinned, my hand reaching down to grab him whilst I finished kissing him. It was clear that we were both enjoying ourselves, even though he seemed to be quite helpless. I managed to coax him into sitting on the edge of the bed, whilst I knelt down in front of him. I believed that we were both slightly drunk, which made the situation both slightly better, and more significant. I made eye contact, reaching into my own underwear, jerking both of my hands.

"Frankie, I- I think I'm close." He said as I looked him directly in the eyes, licking the pre-cum from the end of his dick. Within seconds he came into my mouth, moaning loudly. I swallowed everything, my eyes almost rolling into the back of my head as I came into my hand.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- The Hunter by Slaves

A.N
Do we like the smut?? You don't have any idea how long I've waited to put some into it XD

Lemme know what you think? Don't forget to vote because it helps me out ;)