Chapter Nineteen

Gerard P.O.V

The feeling was so much different compared to the times that I had spent lonely nights alone with nothing to do but jerk off and fantasise. His mouth was like something from another planet, I stared down at him, he looked up at me innocently. My breathing hadn't regulated yet, I was still caught up in the surreal feel of that moment. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, the other hand using his underwear to get rid of his semen. He smiled at me, getting on my lap. He wrapped his arms around my neck, his legs were around my waist.

"That was- amazing." I admitted, staring into his beautiful eyes. I reached forwards, gently pressing my lips against his. His tongue made its way into my mouth, I held him against me.

"Your welcome." He said, rubbing nose against mine. The early morning sunlight came in through a gap in the curtains, it illuminated his skin. It gave him a glow, making him more attractive to me. I held his chin, so that our noses still touched. I had realised that I loved to stare into throws hazel eyes of his, I felt like I could read his innermost thoughts. He smiled, his hand on my cheek. His skin was warm, comforting. I never wanted to let him go, through fear of him never coming back to me. Although, there was no doubt in my mind that we would ever be apart from each other. As of that moment, he was my everything. My reason to wake up every morning. My reason to keep on going no matter what.
                                      ~>•<~

"Frankie come on." I whined, forcing my bottom lip to tremble. He rolled his eyes playfully, trying to pretend that he was annoyed at me- which failed, as he began to laugh. I smiled, feeling like my eyes were about to bulge out of my head. I grabbed his hand, feeling the warmth of his skin compared to the cold of the summer night.

"You want me to stay outside in a tent, don't you?" He asked, I forgotten to answer him. I was too focused on dragging him to my favourite spot. To get out of that dingy motel, I decided that I would persuade him to camp with me in the forest behind us. I knew that I had forgotten to answer him, the excitement of spending another night with him bringing out my childish side, the side that was similar to a child showing their significant others a picture that they had drawn. "Gee?" Frank called, as I began to drag him further into the forest. I stopped, turning on my heel.

"Yes." I grinned, frowning as I saw him carrying something heavy. I took it from him, noticing that he looked relieved. He smiled, gesturing for me to continue with the hand that wasn't holding mine. I grinned, hurrying to get to the top of the little hill. The sun was setting, and I wanted to watch it with him. It always cast the most beautiful colours into the sky, and I needed somebody beautiful- like Frank- to watch it with. After walking for twenty minutes, we had reached the top of the small hill. There were trees around us, and the sight of the motel in front of us.

"How often do you come up here?" He asked, breathing heavily from my fast-paced walk. I thought to myself; how often did I got up there? I went up there to think about things, it was peaceful.

"Uh- maybe once or twice a week. More if I'm feeling sad or depressed." I shrugged, taking things out of the bag that I had brought.

Another twenty minutes later, I had managed to throw a tent up- with no help from Frank. He used the excuse of never camping with his family, to which I rolled my eyes at. I dragged him out of the warmth of the tent, just as the sun began to set. I wrapped my arm around him, holding him against me. His head rested on my shoulder, his hair tickling my cheek. I loved sharing that moment with him. The sky was a beautiful shade of burnt orange, the edges of it a dark purple. The stars were beginning to show, the moon making a special appearance.

"It's beautiful." He said quietly, I looked sideways at him to see his eyes scanning every inch of the scene. I smiled, knowing that I had impressed him.

"It's almost as beautiful as you." I said, resting my head on top of his. He scoffed, unable to take me seriously. I frowned, holding him at arms length. "I mean it Frank Iero. You're so beautiful to me, I've never seen anybody like you." I said truthfully. He looked down, smiling, his cheeks a cute shade of crimson.

"Stop making me blush." He said, pushing me playfully. I laughed, grabbing him as he struggled to get away from me. I pulled him against my chest, kissing his cheek.

"I will not stop making you blush. I will find every single way to make your cheeks go that colour again. It's my favourite colour." I said, my words convincing enough to both me and him. He shook his head, I could sense that he was pouting already. "Mark my words, I'll find every single way." I chuckled, as he bit my chest through my shirt.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Chrysler Bldg by Thomas Newman

A.N
Okay, this chapter's song is my favourite instrumental piece/ background music from the new Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt film Passengers. I fucking love it so much, I've seen it three times and I am prepared to watch it again!

Lemme know what you think?? Don't forget to vote because it helps me out :3