Chapter Five~ Prank Week! (Part 1)

Hey Guys OMZ I got over 1000 reads! Thanks soooo much! I love you all equily. Sorry for chattering away so now on with the story!!!!

Love

Jen

Banana Queen

__________________________________________________

Still at the Hospital.

Thursday, 21st January 2012

                              The next morning, Lana woke up from her long sleep on a black leather armchair. She put her hand on Niall's and smiled "We will have beautiful babies one day..." She whispered.

"What?" Niall questioned and opened his eyes.

"Nothing!"

Niall rolled his eyes and laughed to himself and tried to get back to sleep. He pulled the hospital blanket up over his shoulders and yawned widely.

Lana let out a sigh of relief and also tried to get back to sleep.

Amber had her head on Harry's chest. She gripped onto a loose part of his t-shirt and didn't let go. "I'm so happy you're Okay, Harry," She mummbled into his chest.

"I'm so happy you're here, Amber!" Harry says while looking down at Amber "And besides; The doctor said that we get to sign out of the hospital today," He kissed the top of her head softly.

"That's great! And you do know what week this week is, Right?" Amber giggled and propped herself up on her elbow.

"Of Course I do, It's Prank Week!" Harry screeches and laughed.

                                  After a while, A doctor came in. He had pale skin, Sparkling blue eyes, short dark hair. He also had a clipboard and a pencil. "Right, Boys. I do say you are all okay to sign out of this hospital,".

Niall smiled and looked at the doctor "Awesome! Thanks Doc!". He struggled to stand up, his back still sore. Amber held Harry's hand and tried to pull him up; She sadly failed, But luckily Harry got up by himself.

We finally signed out and got over to all of our cars. Amber took Harry and Louis, Lana took Niall and I took Zayn and Liam. I had a silver porsche I got for my birthday. Lana had a silver BMW with cream seats. Amber had a black porshe 911.

                                "So, What Pranks will we do on Zayn, Jen, Liam, Louis, Amber and Harry?" Niall squealed and turned to face Lana who was driving back to our apartment.

"Niall how am I supposed to know," Lana exclaimed and looked at Niall, then the road.

Niall phone buzzed: It was a blocked number. He looked at the message it was from a random number. It said:

Hey Babe, It's Sammy. Plz meet me @ the park @ 12:00am tonite love ya Sammy <3

"What The--"

"What did it say?"

Niall sighed and put the phone up to his face "It says: Hey Babe, It's 'Sammy', Please meet me at the park at 12:00am tonight love you, Sammy..." He dropped the phone onto his lap and looked at Lana.

Me, Zayn and Liam were practically wetting ourselves in my car because Liam sent the message to Niall because he blocked my number and sent the message, Whoever ''Sammy'' was...

                                 When we got back to the apartment, The first thing Niall said when we got in the door was:

"Some girl sent me a message saying to meet her at the park at 12 tonight... Should I go?"

Lana hit him on the arm "Dude!" She yelled to Niall and frowned "Not Cool!"

___________________________________________________________

So guys! Whatcha think? Please Vote and Comment and Btw Amber, I'll put more Hamber in Part 2 Of Prank Week! Thank you all for reading this! I'll always upload as soon as I possibly can!

Love

Jen :D

Banana Queen.