Chapter Two~ I Can't Believe Rebecca Beat One Direction In The Public Vote!

• Dedicated to Amberr1D and MrsHoranette. You two Rock guys! xxx :D

Chapter 2

London, England UK.

Thursday, 14st Of January 2012. 3:35pm

                           "Yo, Niall? Could you pass me the shampoo?" Harry called to his Irish Band mate, Niall Horan, from the Hotel bathroom.

"Ugh! Just get it, Yourself!" Niall snapped back and stared in the mirror in his master bedroom and started to spike up his blonde hair.

"I Can't!" Harry had an Excuse me B!tch? look on his face. He loved winding up Niall.

"Why Not?!?!" Niall rolled his eyes and turned around to face the bathroom door.

"Because, I'm... In the shower!" Harry squealed. He practically fell to the floor with laughter. He put his hand up to his mouth and bent down as if he had a stomach ache. "Dude! Dude! I'm Joking!" He laughed and walked out of the wooden down with tears in his eyes.

                         Niall grunted and walked over to his white silk bed. He sat down but at least 2 minutes later, I gentle, Girlie knock came to the door.

Niall sprung up and ran to the door. He fixed his grey t-shirt and slowly (But surely) started to open the door.

"Nialler!" Lana squealed and sprung into his arms and kissed his cheek "I missed you, Dude!" Lana squeezed onto Niall and, Well, It didn't look like she was going to let go anytime soon!

Amber tried to peep behind Niall and Lana to try and see Harry. "Is Harry here?" She asked Niall and looked around their enormous room.

"Hey Amber!" Harry laughed and shoved his hands into his pockets. He put his arms in one long line. He was getting ready to give out his special 'Harry Hugs'.

Amber ran over and hugged him "Hazza! I haven't seen you with ages!" Amber exclaimed and clutched onto the loose part of the back of Harry's grey blazer jacket. She cuddled into his chest and let out a breath of air.

I walked into their apartment and sat down at the 2 seated leather couch which Louis was seating down on. "How are you carrot boy?" I asked Louis and ruffled his hair and giggled.

"I'm great! Eating a carrot," Louis started and took a munch of his carrot "Thinking of a carrot, Carrot-Life is Great!" He laughed and put his skinny arm around me "So how are you Jen?".

"I'm great, Thinking of Zayn, Waiting for Zayn. My life is Amazayn!" I laughed "Please don't tell him that! But anyway he's not here," I leaned backwards and propped my feet up on the coffee table.

"Don't tell me what?" Zayn asked and came into the room and smiled at me. "Hey Lana, Hey Ambz!  H-H-Hey Jen," He stuttered.

Louis made an "Ohhhhhhh!"  sound in a girly voice and Zayn and I both blushed. "Zayney here has a crush!" Louis laughed.

"Shut It Carrot Boy!" Zayn pointed to Louis straight in the eye.

 I put the fluffy white pillow up to my face to prevent my face from blushing "Crap!" I whispered to myself.

Amber walked over to me and raised to pillow from my face "Girl, He's right behind me," She giggled and put her slim arm around Zayn's waist. She pushed Zayn on top of me. In my head, I kept repeating 'WHAT THE FUDGE! WHAT THE FUDGE! WHAT THE FUDGE! WHAT... THE... FUDGE!"

                           Zayn tried to lift himself off me, But I half knew he wanted to stay there. Well, Then again, I did, too! I helped Zayn get off of me put of course Amber and Lana kept pushing him down again! I was as red as a tomato! Lana then felt sorry for me (Finally!) and lifted him off of me. I sat up and was blushing so bad and the worst part was Louis and Liam were laughing at me! If Liam told like Cher Lloyd, Olly Murs or someone my life would literally be ruined.

"Well, That was..." Zayn got cut-off by Lana who was sitting next to Harry and Amber.

"AmaZayn?" Lana went pink with laughter. To be honest, I didn't know what was so funny! So me and Zayn were left all embarrassed.

"So guys, Whatcha wanna do?" Liam asked with a confused look at all of us. Quite frankly, Liam's voice is like as if he is holding his nose. It's kinda funny!

"Let's go to the park!" Harry exclaimed and jumped up off of the bed and looked at Me and Zayn as If he was making some kind of plan for us, But anyway, If it's with Zayn, I'll go.

                           When we got to the park, It was quite. Louis picked the most quite park so no fans would want any picture, signatures or anything else.

Niall, Lana, Harry and Amber went off into the middle of the park to play tag and Liam and Louis were texting each other, Like how dumb were they?!?!

I sat down under a tree comfortibly and watched all of my friends doing something happily. The shade thankfully protected me from the bright sun. Zayn jogged over to me and sat down "Hey!" He smiled.

"Hi!" I said and looked at him, My eyes shining.

"So, Everyone's a happy couple, Well except for Louis and Liam, But they do have girlfriends,"

"Ya, You're right,"

"We could be one, Well if you wanted," Zayn gave me his cheeky smile and looked at me with his dazziling dark brown eyes.

I just blushed and punched him playfully on the shoulder "Ya, I would like that, But you have to win me over first..." I got up and turned to face him.

Zayn looked up at me "Oh I will, Zayn Style!" He laughed.

"You comin'?" I asked.

"Yup," He got up and walked with me over to Lana, Amber, Niall and Harry.

We played, then, for ages all together playing tag in the sun.