"I am fine. But Barton isn't." Neji said and they all went to him. They transferred Barton to another room in a matter of minutes. Which was the only other patient's room in this place. After he stabilized they all came back to Neji, surrounding him. He noticed Santana remained with his patient.

"What happened?" Evans was first to break the silent glare they were all giving him.

"If I tell you that I don't know will you believe me?" He asked back, still cuffed and ready to prove his innocence. Besides, Barton was one of his. No matter what these people say. He was one of the Guard and he almost died. Evans and her group of criminals weren't the only one who wanted answers. And so he told them what happened in detail. After he was done the glaring toned down, but Kala still demanded to know how it happened. He understood that. This was her establishment from what he gathered in these couple of months. This was her team of criminals. She was responsible for them. Just like he was. Even if she was pissed, Kala kept her composure like a leader and soon ordered everyone who was here to tell their side of the story. After that Phillips and the blue-haired girl who was with Evans escorted him back to his cell. And then he noticed a few changes made to his cell. 

"We redecorated a little." Said Phillips. "Don't thank me. It was her idea." He pointed towards the girl.

"Don't point that finger at me Philips. It's rude." She scolded Phillips in an accent and then turned towards him. "And you're welcome. Nobody should sleep in a boring room." If she only knew.

"My name is Hally."

"What are you doing here Hally?" Neji asked as he sat on 'let's call it his' bed.

"What we all are." She responded making an eye contact. He noticed her eyes were brown.

"And what would that be?"

"Cercando di aiutare." Hally said in what he figured was Italian and then left, leaving him with Phillips alone.

"I still don't understand why you didn't escape the other night." Phillips asked, locking the cell door.

Neji was silent for a moment like he didn't know either. It was a decision he made in a moment. But for some reason he knew that it was the right one. Something was happening. Not just in this place, but in the city and Neji had an idea that it all originated here. He felt as if he was betraying his family and team by staying here. He just hoped that they got his message and that they would understand.

When he looked back up, Phillips was gone, but a familiar red-head was in his place and she looked pissed. 

It's an old mansion so of course it has an old 'let's call it dungeon'

It's an old mansion so of course it has an old 'let's call it dungeon'. But with way more tech and color. So don't worry, our boy is just fine. 

Or is he?

Hally's hair grew a bit