"Yep! We ate our fill!" Leona said cheerfully, "And how about you, little lady?"

She rolled her eyes at the blonde's nickname for her, and nodded. "Yes, I ate dinner. And you actually ate the vegetables in that bag?"

It was the knight's turn to nod then frown. "I wasn't willing to though!"

"I shoved it in her mouth." Yvonne coughed, earning a strange look from Celesta.

Shaking her head, she looked ahead at the scene before her. It was dark, but not too dark for the stars were bright, and the campfire was still alive. Sitting near the fire, was Zoe and Logan. The red haired princess had her eyes fixed on the red and orange flames while her fiancé was a different story. His eyes just kept wandering to everything around him, most likely cautious that another attack might happen.

On the other side of the fire sat Coal, Cassidy, and Dylan. All three were already asleep, both Cassidy and Dylan, leaning on Coal's shoulder. Celesta couldn't help but smile when she noticed the two boys holding hands, while the brunette's other hand was resting on the Cassidy's head, as if he was patting her.

"Awe, those three look so cute!" The knight silently squealed. "I will save this image in my head!"

Celesta giggled, "I think I will too."

"It's funny though. I can't imagine Dylan and Coal being enemies after seeing them so close like this." Commented the archer. "The same goes for you and Cass."

"But the Altair and Vega said we're supposed to be repeating the legends past. How come here in the story, Capricorn and Aquarius don't like Pisces and Gemini? And here, we're the closest friends!"

"Maybe it's just the events that are similar? They didn't mention anything about relationships, have they?"

"No. Not that I know of. . ."

"Ha! Since my past self called it, I bet you Cassidy and Coal will be the lovers~"

Leona giggled, "Yeah, maybe."

As the two laughed to themselves, Celesta looked over to the sleeping trio. "Hm," she hummed, "I'm not so sure about that."

The fire duo stopped laughing. "What makes you say that?"

"I don't know. It's just a gut feeling in me is that Coal treats Cassidy like an ordinary girl. Maybe it seems to be a sign of flirting now and days but to me, it seems to be simple chivalry." She nods her head, seemingly pleased with her statement, "I mean, has there ever been a time where Coal has shown any type of rudeness to you two?"

"That. . . Actually makes sense."

"Maybe he really isn't into Cassidy. Just really close to her." Yvonne nodded like Celesta.

Celesta then laughed nervously, "You guys must really like predicting the outcomes of a pair. How about you two? Don't you guys have a love life?"

Leona smiled brightly, "I do!"

"Oh really? Then who's the special someone?"

"My special someone is sitting right next to you."

The brunette flinched for a moment, then looked to Yvonne. Very slowly, she now began to realize what Leona meant. "Oh. . . So, the two of you. . ."