Chapter XV

Looking up to the dark and starry sky, Capricorn sighed and leaned against the rail of the ship. The sound of the sea calmed her, and the soft breeze that swept her face, cooled her down. However, the thought of what Sagittarius had said, made her wonder.

"Haha! What next? After we save Zosodia, would we be reincarnated? Have different lives?"

"Reincarnated," she sighed, "Could it be possible?"

"Now what's the little princess doing out here?"

She flinched and turned around, seeing Gemini and Sagittarius standing side by side. Frowning, she looked back to the sky. "What the hell are you guys doing up so late at night?" she asked, "Shouldn't you be in bed? We'll be in Threa by tomorrow morning."

"We could ask the same for you." Gemini shrugged, joining her by the rails with Sagittarius following.

"Gem and I couldn't sleep, so we thought we'd get some fresh air." Sagittarius answered, then he looked to the brunette, "Plus, we're going to a region in war. A region you were born in, so I'm assuming you're bothered by it too? That's why you can't sleep?"

The girl didn't reply. She only lowered her head, changing her glance to the sea.

Silence fell upon the three, but somehow, it wasn't awkward. They felt rather comfortable, actually enjoying the silence. After a few moments, the lavender haired male decided to speak again, "Do you think we'll actually be reincarnated?"

The two turned to him. "What?" Gemini asked, wanting to be sure that he heard the other one correctly.

"Reincarnated," Sagittarius repeated, "If we're reincarnated, what kind of life would you think you'll have? Any certain goals?"

"To make Aquarius' life miserable."

Capricorn nudged the air sign, "Gem, don't be like that! For once, can't you and Aquarius just get along?!"

"Hey! I hate that guy just as much as you dislike Pisces!"

"Wha- well at least least Pisces and I aren't always at each others throat like you and Aqua!" she snapped, "Our relationship is completely different from you two!"

"Whoa, calm down." A nervous Sagittarius bugged in, "I know you two can't stand being alone with Pisces and Aquarius, but I bet one day you'll guys be the closest friends. Or better yet," he smiled, "Lovers~"

Gemini wanted to laugh, but the thought of it made him stop and think about it. "Well, that couldn't be bad, actually. . ." He admits, "It would be interesting if I did become best friends with Aqua."

"It could happen, it could not." Capricorn shrugged, "Only time will tell what changes between us."

~ * ~

"Reading in the dark is not good for you, you know~" Leona poked at Celeta's cheek, causing her to flinch.

"L- Lee!" Celesta squeaked in surprise, shutting the book she held in her hands. "How long have you been there?"

"Only now. But Vonne has been so quiet, you didn't notice she was reading with you."

"Wha-" The brunette turned to her other side, seeing that the other female was sitting right beside her with a big grin.

"Hi!"

"Gah!" Celesta jumped back again. "Don't scare me like that! I felt like I nearly had a heart attack." She then sighs, then gently places the book on her lap. "Anyways, did you guys eat dinner? We'll be at the ships by tomorrow morning so we need all the energy we have."